A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Total Inspiration
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72239 is a reply to message #68807] Tue, 06 December 2016 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw   Australia

Toe is in the water

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3082&private=0
Awww, so cute and cuddly!  [message #72247 is a reply to message #68807] Wed, 07 December 2016 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

The dog ain't bad, either!

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3101&private=0
  • Attachment: boy-puppy.jpg
    (Size: 92.83KB, Downloaded 11614 times)
icon13.gif Please think about what you post  [message #72249 is a reply to message #68807] Wed, 07 December 2016 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

Gentlemen, this is meant to be pictures to inspire stories. I have mentioned before that this is not intended to be a dick and arse exhibition. All boys have a penis. All humans have an arse. We take that as given. I now have to take an action again I would rather not take and spend time going though this set of pictures to remove barely concealed erect todgers.

Inconsistent use of capital letters is the difference between Bobby helping Uncle Jack off a horse, AND Bobby helping uncle jack off a horse!
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72250 is a reply to message #72249] Wed, 07 December 2016 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
affies oupa is currently offline  affies oupa   United States

Getting started

Quote:
timmy wrote on Wed, 07 December 2016 04:39Gentlemen, this is meant to be pictures to inspire stories. I have mentioned before that this is not intended to be a dick and arse exhibition. All boys have a penis. All humans have an arse. We take that as given. I now have to take an action again I would rather not take and spend time going though this set of pictures to remove barely concealed erect todgers.

--
Being new here I want to obey the rules and not cause offense, especially since Christmas is upon us and I don't need any more bad boy marks.

Perhaps this is a case where a few "these are acceptable" and "these are not acceptable" example photos would be helpful. Those delightfully erotic and artistic photos from the old Modelteenz site had tweens and early adolescent boys in singlets, briefs, Speedos and the like with nearly erect "todgers." In the United States, any model under eighteen, who cannot sign photographers' release documents on their own behalf needs to have parental approval and have one parent or legal guardian present during any photo shoots. If Modelteenz and other sites like that were U.S. based, one wonders what the parent(s) could have been thinking!

Or perhaps just say, in order to post a photo here, nothing south of the navel?

Affies oupa

Good boys go to heaven... bad boys go everywhere.
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72251 is a reply to message #72250] Wed, 07 December 2016 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

Quote:
Affies oupa wrote on Wed, 07 December 2016 16:03
"Quote:"
timmy wrote on Wed, 07 December 2016 04:39Gentlemen, this is meant to be pictures to inspire stories. I have mentioned before that this is not intended to be a dick and arse exhibition. All boys have a penis. All humans have an arse. We take that as given. I now have to take an action again I would rather not take and spend time going though this set of pictures to remove barely concealed erect todgers.

--
Being new here I want to obey the rules and not cause offense, especially since Christmas is upon us and I don't need any more bad boy marks.

Perhaps this is a case where a few "these are acceptable" and "these are not acceptable" example photos would be helpful. Those delightfully erotic and artistic photos from the old Modelteenz site had tweens and early adolescent boys in singlets, briefs, Speedos and the like with nearly erect "todgers." In the United States, any model under eighteen, who cannot sign photographers' release documents on their own behalf needs to have parental approval and have one parent or legal guardian present during any photo shoots. If Modelteenz and other sites like that were U.S. based, one wonders what the parent(s) could have been thinking!

Or perhaps just say, in order to post a photo here, nothing south of the navel?

--
If I provide a picture saying 'This one is not acceptable' then I am sure you can see the irony in that. Instead consider whether, if the subject in the picture were your own child, the shot would be acceptable to his white haired grandmother.

Examples of acceptable pictures are everywhere in this thread. Where one is borderline, that is, with precision, the border.

I think I can best express the concept I have in mind as one of a well posed family snapshot. One may imagine all sorts of excitement with the young gentleman in the pictures, but the young gentleman should not be displayed in a state of excitement himself.

It is the difference, sometimes subtle, between charming and erotic, based on the primary focus of the shot. For example, a head shot that also shows the full body tends to be fine, all other things being acceptable. A shot that features the crotch that has the head somewhere else in the shot, that tends to be the wrong side of the line.

Inconsistent use of capital letters is the difference between Bobby helping Uncle Jack off a horse, AND Bobby helping uncle jack off a horse!
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72252 is a reply to message #72251] Wed, 07 December 2016 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

Timmy, I just had to laugh when I read your reply containing the phrases  "white haired grandmother" and "well composed family photograph." I have four great-nephews, sons of my sister's daughter, who live in South Africa and attend an Afrikaans high school noted for its sports. Great sturdy blond boys, who are very athletic and additionally do well in the academic side. Their white-haired grandmother and great-grandmother are very proud of them, as are we all. Last year we all received a well composed family photograph of the four boys in their rowing singlets posed between their beaming parents. The angle of light was just right to emphasize the fronts of the costumes, and there was absolutely no doubt as to their masculinity. No doubt about anything! All three of their "bits and pieces" were clearly delineated on each boy. My and my sister's Mom (then ninety-four) looked at the picture for a few minutes and giggled like a schoolgirl and said... "I didn't know she was going to have the boys circumcised!"

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2016 19:57]

Affies oupa

Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72253 is a reply to message #72252] Wed, 07 December 2016 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

Quote:
affies oupa wrote on Wed, 07 December 2016 19:32Timmy, I just had to laugh when I read your reply containing the phrases  "white haired grandmother" and "well composed family photograph." I have four great-nephews, sons of my sister's daughter, who live in South Africa and attend an Afrikaans high school noted for its sports. Great sturdy blond boys, who are very athletic and additionally do well in the academic side. Their white-haired grandmother and great-grandmother are very proud of them, as are we all. Last year we all received a well composed family photograph of the four boys in their rowing singlets posed between their beaming parents. The angle of light was just right to emphasize the fronts of the costumes, and there was absolutely no doubt as to their masculinity. No doubt about anything! All three of their "bits and pieces" were clearly delineated on each boy. My and my sister's Mom (then ninety-four) looked at the picture for a few minutes and giggled like a schoolgirl and said... "I didn't know she was going to have the boys circumcised!"

--
That tells me that you know with accuracy what is and is not appropriate Smile

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72255 is a reply to message #68807] Thu, 08 December 2016 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3102&private=0
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72256 is a reply to message #72249] Thu, 08 December 2016 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

Timmy, to me it's a little bit strange how certain pics are acceptable, while others that are far less "revealing" anatomy-wise aren't.  For example, there are several pics on the previous page in this thread (page 30) that show younger tween boys in rather form-fitting speedos that leave little to the imagination, even though no genitals are really outlined, and apparently they are acceptable since they're still here.  Yet if those same boys were shown in boxer shorts and undershirts, I suspect you would have long since removed them, even though a lot more flesh was covered up by far less form-fitting articles of clothing, just because of the kind of clothing the boy was wearing (swimming suit vs. underwear).

Once upon a time, boys of all ages modeled underwear, and those pictures were shown in department store ads and on the underwear packages.  As affies oupa pointed out, the parents of the boys had to give written permission for those boys to do that work (for which the boys were financially compensated) and had to be physically present during the photo shoots.  Now, it would certainly be interesting to know what those parents were thinking when they gave that written permission.

And of course there is still a sort of irony in some ways, since, after all, what's this thread (and the pics found therein) for?  It's to (hopefully) inspire authors to write stories that just might contain written descriptions of boys wearing a lot less than speedos or underwear, doing things together that would certainly shock more than a few "white haired grandmothers" out there.
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72257 is a reply to message #68807] Thu, 08 December 2016 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3103&private=0
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72258 is a reply to message #72256] Thu, 08 December 2016 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

"Mark wrote on Thu, 08 December 2016 01:41"
Timmy, to me it's a little bit strange how certain pics are acceptable, while others that are far less "revealing" anatomy-wise aren't.  For example, there are several pics on the previous page in this thread (page 30) that show younger tween boys in rather form-fitting speedos that leave little to the imagination, even though no genitals are really outlined, and apparently they are acceptable since they're still here.  Yet if those same boys were shown in boxer shorts and undershirts, I suspect you would have long since removed them, even though a lot more flesh was covered up by far less form-fitting articles of clothing, just because of the kind of clothing the boy was wearing (swimming suit vs. underwear).

Once upon a time, boys of all ages modeled underwear, and those pictures were shown in department store ads and on the underwear packages.  As affies oupa pointed out, the parents of the boys had to give written permission for those boys to do that work (for which the boys were financially compensated) and had to be physically present during the photo shoots.  Now, it would certainly be interesting to know what those parents were thinking when they gave that written permission.

And of course there is still a sort of irony in some ways, since, after all, what's this thread (and the pics found therein) for?  It's to (hopefully) inspire authors to write stories that just might contain written descriptions of boys wearing a lot less than speedos or underwear, doing things together that would certainly shock more than a few "white haired grandmothers" out there.

--
We live in different times today regarding pictures that are acceptable on web sites. The issue is one of pure suggestivity. Underwear is, ipso facto, a state of undress. Form fitting Speedos et al are a state of dress. Displaying what society judges to be an undressed child is viewed poorly. Displaying a dressed child is viewed acceptably.

Displaying a scarcely concealed erect, or even large, penis, even in a 'dressed' state is unacceptable.

While a thong-style swimsuit is also outerwear, a photograph of one on a teenage child is unacceptable, especially if the child's pose might be viewed as provocative.

If those displayed were girls, there is no comparable argument except of underwear vs outerwear. 

I am not entirely sure why I have needed to have this entire conversation again. I had it some time ago, and ripped out all I could find of the pictures that did not meet the standards, and spoke of it then. I mind the work that caused me then and I mind the work it caused me again, now. That remark is not addressed to you in particular Mark.

All I want is for folk to use the good sense they were born with. There is no point in pushing the boundaries, because that will always result in disappointment, including my own. I trust folk to be sensible. When folk are not I act and speak.

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72259 is a reply to message #68807] Thu, 08 December 2016 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper   United Kingdom

Likes it here

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3104&private=0
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72260 is a reply to message #72258] Thu, 08 December 2016 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw   Australia

Toe is in the water

So, the pics I put up of guys in speedos are unacceptable? I posted I think about 6-9 pics and I notice that most are gone?
I didn't think they would be considered bad when nearly ALL of them came from Google and a few others that were far too much
to show? I do know about unacceptable pics and I tried not to add any I considered risque Rolling Eyes

Oh well, first and LAST time I add pics here.
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72261 is a reply to message #72260] Thu, 08 December 2016 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

"Quote:"
Ashdaw wrote on Thu, 08 December 2016 11:52So, the pics I put up of guys in speedos are unacceptable? I posted I think about 6-9 pics and I notice that most are gone?
I didn't think they would be considered bad when nearly ALL of them came from Google and a few others that were far too much
to show? I do know about unacceptable pics and I tried not to add any I considered risque Rolling Eyes

Oh well, first and LAST time I add pics here.

--
I never took note of who posted the pictures I took down, I just took them down. In doing so I chose a general warning. I am interested in preserving the site, and taking those pictures down is part of that.

That a search engine finds pictures does not of itself make them acceptable. Google finds a a great deal of material, as you know. Search for, say, [name an animal] Sex, and pictures that are entirely unacceptable appear in the results window.

If it's the last time you post pictures that is as fine as your continuing to post ones that are suitable. There is no point in being bent out of shape over it.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2016 12:34]

Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72262 is a reply to message #72261] Thu, 08 December 2016 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Timmy did state when he started this thread a couple of years ago, that its purpose was to provide inspiration rather than titillation.

I have found that from at least a couple of the pictures which have led to stories being written which have appeared here. A few others I have used to provide descriptions of characters in stories. For most though it is a matter of admiration of their good looks. If I want other things I know where to go to find them.
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72263 is a reply to message #72261] Thu, 08 December 2016 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pedro   United Kingdom

Toe is in the water

Amongst other things it is about appropriateness to context. Both the context of the subject of the  picture in the photo as a whole and of the photo in the place it is on display.

If I was writing a text on human reproduction, it would be appropriate the show pictures of female and male genitalia, possibly the later both flaccid and erect. In the sexual health pages of this site, there are images of hypospadias amongst other things. I doubt either photos for either subject would be considered appropriate for this thread.
Similarly, Mark mentioned above (72256)about boys modelling underwear for adverts and packaging. The subject in that context is the underwear, not the model. Put the same picture in a different context, eg this thread, and the model becomes the subject, the underwear representing a form of undress ref  timmy's post 72258 above.

I have a vested interest. All my stories here, with the exception of three little vignettes, have been inspired by pictures on the thread. So what catches my eye? There must be something going on or at least something that shows a naturalness to the pose. I do not like pictures that give off an air of having been staged, and those of prepubescents schooled (groomed?) in coquettish poses or out of context (those underwear pics again) can make me feel uncomfortable. I don't need several photos of the same person unless the are showing significantly different situations/emotions or hint at a backstory. Other writers will have different things they look for. A face might provide inspiration for a character.

So take as examples the photos on this page (31)
72239 Japanese youth in speedo at beach. There is appropriate context in that he is on the beach in swimwear, but nothing much is going on. His posture/expression tells me nothing. Another writer might pick up on his being skinny, or likes his face, but it doesn't do it for me.
72247 Boy with dog. Lots of context, dog, truck, summer, youth over the cusp of puberty. Why is he lying on the ground with his dog? 6000 words please. (Sorry Timmy, not any time yet.)
72255 Hunter Hayes. A posed shot, but the smirk redeems it and gives it life. And what is on the end of that shoulder strap? 
72257 Shirtless youth on steps. What is he looking at? Where are those steps - beach, sports ground, town hall?
72259 kid squatting at wall bottom. Has an air of being posed, primarily because he is looking at the camera. If he was looking away from the camera it would have more mystery. But I don't think I would pick it up even then. Somebody else have a go?

Pedro

PS re Ivor's last post : exactly.

Pedro
Re: Please think about what you post  [message #72264 is a reply to message #72263] Thu, 08 December 2016 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

Ivor and Pedro, thank you both. You are each more eloquent than I was over this. Each of you has the understanding of what this thread is for and about, and also what it is neither for nor about.

Perhaps those who are testing the boundaries will understand it from you both where they appear not to understand it from me.

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72265 is a reply to message #68807] Fri, 09 December 2016 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3105&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72266 is a reply to message #72265] Fri, 09 December 2016 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

Timmy, no offense is taken, by any means.  It's just that I do find it a bit odd - my personal viewpoint is that for the most part (if we are to discuss there being some sort of minimum level of appropriateness as far as the amount/type of clothing being worn by a youth in any sort of setting where they can be seen by the general public), it seems that the less clothing there is, the more controversial it should be, and vice versa (and granted, as with any rule, there are, of course, exceptions - for example, if someone is displayed in a pose that's obviously supposed to be pornographic/sexually stimulating in nature, it doesn't matter how much or what kind of clothing they're wearing).  Yet obviously that's not the case.  And views do tend to change over time.  30 years ago, it was considered perfectly acceptable to have kids (of both genders) modeling underwear.  Those images appeared in print (in ads in newspapers and magazines), on the underwear packages themselves, and even on television.  Nowadays it's practically considered scandalous to even think about showing a kid in their underwear, even if it's kept strictly in the context of advertisement purposes where you both have their parents' permission and they are being financially compensated for it (these days, if there is a model on the package at all, the individual is always depicted as being fully dressed).

I suppose that what's not entirely sitting well with me is that we tend to have slightly different definitions of appropriateness.  I doubt we are going to agree literally 100% of the time as to what constitutes an "inspirational" image and what's just titillating.  So I'm put off a little when you say, "But I keep explaining the difference to you guys - why don't you get it?!?!?!"  We do get it, we're just not always on the same page due to our various different upbringings and the limits of expressing things in our imperfect human language.

In the end, we, as humans, tend to operate more on emotion than logic, so I suppose that I for one shall just have to shrug and chalk it all up to humans being human.
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72267 is a reply to message #72266] Fri, 09 December 2016 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

"Mark wrote on Fri, 09 December 2016 10:47"
Timmy, no offense is taken, by any means.  It's just that I do find it a bit odd - my personal viewpoint is that for the most part (if we are to discuss there being some sort of minimum level of appropriateness as far as the amount/type of clothing being worn by a youth in any sort of setting where they can be seen by the general public), it seems that the less clothing there is, the more controversial it should be, and vice versa (and granted, as with any rule, there are, of course, exceptions - for example, if someone is displayed in a pose that's obviously supposed to be pornographic/sexually stimulating in nature, it doesn't matter how much or what kind of clothing they're wearing).  Yet obviously that's not the case.  And views do tend to change over time.  30 years ago, it was considered perfectly acceptable to have kids (of both genders) modeling underwear.  Those images appeared in print (in ads in newspapers and magazines), on the underwear packages themselves, and even on television.  Nowadays it's practically considered scandalous to even think about showing a kid in their underwear, even if it's kept strictly in the context of advertisement purposes where you both have their parents' permission and they are being financially compensated for it (these days, if there is a model on the package at all, the individual is always depicted as being fully dressed).

I suppose that what's not entirely sitting well with me is that we tend to have slightly different definitions of appropriateness.  I doubt we are going to agree literally 100% of the time as to what constitutes an "inspirational" image and what's just titillating.  So I'm put off a little when you say, "But I keep explaining the difference to you guys - why don't you get it?!?!?!"  We do get it, we're just not always on the same page due to our various different upbringings and the limits of expressing things in our imperfect human language.

In the end, we, as humans, tend to operate more on emotion than logic, so I suppose that I for one shall just have to shrug and chalk it all up to humans being human.

--
Were you able to look at those I took down then you would see, I hope, with precision why they were unacceptable. One had the swimwear straining at the seams to contain what I can only suppose to be a bowling ball in the front. Others had obviously erect and trapped penises shown in full relief

I think I have now explained this three times, rather than 'keep explaining'. Using 'keep' is rather like saying to someone "For the millionth time, stop exaggerating!"

We have different upbringings, but we live in broadly the same world. Standards have changed. As an example, the magazine Piccolo was lawful in Denmark once, but is not lawful now. It was sold in the UK via Exchange and Mart, perhaps quasi-legally. Had I bought a copy in the seventies, something I dearly wished to at the time but never dared in case I was put on some sort of witch hunt list, possession of it now would be a criminal offence. I would have needed to destroy any copies at the first opportunity. So, had this site been operating then, and had such images been on display here, today they would have needed to be culled. However, because this is a web site, search engines crawl it and record what was present. Destruction is impossible; an audit trail persists.

I don't think that a picture of an erect penis per se, concealed or not, is inspiration for a story whether i find a picture of it to be a thing of beauty or not. And, if the tale needs an erect penis on a participant and the participant is inspired form here, then a good author will imagine the erect penis and craft it into his tale.

For quantity of clothing I refer you to the argument expressed above over context. And it is context rather than quantity that is important, and undress vs dress.

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72270 is a reply to message #72267] Fri, 09 December 2016 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

Quote:
timmy wrote on Fri, 09 December 2016 04:20I think I have now explained this three times, rather than 'keep explaining'. Using 'keep' is rather like saying to someone "For the millionth time, stop exaggerating!"

<<snip>>

I don't think that a picture of an erect penis per se, concealed or not, is inspiration for a story whether i find a picture of it to be a thing of beauty or not. And, if the tale needs an erect penis on a participant and the participant is inspired form here, then a good author will imagine the erect penis and craft it into his tale.

--

I don't want to get into a debate over whether or not 3 times constitutes the use of the word "keep" in the context I used it in, because that's not the point I'm trying to make here.  But the fact is, you've still said it multiple times, and in such a way that implies (at least to me) that you feel like you shouldn't have had to say it even once.  And similarly, just because you don't think that a particular picture (or, in this case, types of picture, namely, pictures that are either of young boys in underwear or boys wearing speedos so tight that their genitals are, for all intensive purposes, exposed for all to see, regardless of whether or not the boy is aroused) meets the criteria of "inspiration and not titillation" doesn't mean that everybody is going to feel the same way, as has been demonstrated by the fact that such pictures have appeared at all on more than one occasion.

Yes, this is your site, and yes, you absolutely have every right to dictate what appears here, and to remove/not post anything that doesn't meet your criteria.  I think that a part of the problem here is that the original post in this thread only stipulated "No nudity" as the sole prerequisite for what you don't consider acceptable, and the additional clarifications didn't come until several pages later.  Now, if I come along and saw this thread for the first time right now (with 31 pages of material and counting) and wanted to contribute pictures to it, I doubt I'd think, "Oh gee, I'd better read through the entire thing first, just in case the rules for it are spread out through more than one spot."  So I hope I may be permitted to suggest that the original post be expanded to cover the full criteria that you have set down (I'll even write out a suggested 'rules list' for you to consider using, if you'd like).
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72271 is a reply to message #72270] Fri, 09 December 2016 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

I think I will just refer you to what has been said by others in favour of good sense and context. I rely on people to use good sense. That's the sum total of what we need to do here.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2016 17:22]

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72272 is a reply to message #72271] Fri, 09 December 2016 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

Again, your right to do so, but then, if everybody (without pointing any fingers) had done so, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72273 is a reply to message #72272] Fri, 09 December 2016 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy   United Kingdom

Has no life at all

"Mark wrote on Fri, 09 December 2016 17:34"
Again, your right to do so, but then, if everybody (without pointing any fingers) had done so, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?

--
http://coolfidence.com/images/picture-power/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72277 is a reply to message #68807] Sat, 10 December 2016 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3106&private=0
  • Attachment: hoodie.jpg
    (Size: 52.86KB, Downloaded 10971 times)
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72278 is a reply to message #72265] Sat, 10 December 2016 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick Deverill is currently offline  Nick Deverill   United Kingdom

Toe is in the water

Mark -  that photo is used on Dabeagles Doghouse for one of the Santaria Springs collection. In my opinion, the best of the lot, although you do need to have read many of the earlier stories as there are numerous references.

Story here.

And includes the memorable line:
He may have set a record for detentions in a quarter, but he's smart.
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72281 is a reply to message #72278] Sun, 11 December 2016 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

"Nick "
Mark -  that photo is used on Dabeagles Doghouse for one of the Santaria Springs collection. In my opinion, the best of the lot, although you do need to have read many of the earlier stories as there are numerous references.

Story here.

--

I'll admit I did not know that.  How interesting!
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72282 is a reply to message #68807] Sun, 11 December 2016 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3107&private=0
  • Attachment: forestboy.jpg
    (Size: 94.18KB, Downloaded 11590 times)
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72283 is a reply to message #68807] Sun, 11 December 2016 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3108&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72286 is a reply to message #68807] Mon, 12 December 2016 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3109&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72289 is a reply to message #72283] Mon, 12 December 2016 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

I'll bet he has an interesting time in high school.

Affies oupa

Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72291 is a reply to message #68807] Tue, 13 December 2016 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3110&private=0
  • Attachment: alleyway.jpg
    (Size: 69.41KB, Downloaded 13897 times)
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72295 is a reply to message #68807] Wed, 14 December 2016 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Hot Wired?

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3112&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72296 is a reply to message #68807] Wed, 14 December 2016 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3113&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72301 is a reply to message #68807] Fri, 16 December 2016 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3116&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72304 is a reply to message #68807] Fri, 16 December 2016 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3117&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72305 is a reply to message #72304] Fri, 16 December 2016 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pedro   United Kingdom

Toe is in the water

Ivor
Thank you for reminding me of 'Saulius'
See: iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/pedro/shorts/saulius.html

he is also on page 5 of this thread

Pedro

[Updated on: Fri, 16 December 2016 13:43]

Pedro
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72306 is a reply to message #72305] Fri, 16 December 2016 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

"Pedro wrote on Fri, 16 December 2016 13:40"
Ivor
Thank you for reminding me of 'Saulius'
See: iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/pedro/shorts/saulius.html

he is also on page 5 of this thread

Pedro

--

Pedro:

I have read and enjoyed that story without realising this was Saulius or that he had already appeared on this thread. Worth a second look though......
Puzzled  [message #72308 is a reply to message #68807] Sat, 17 December 2016 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

"O.K., what just happened?"

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3118&private=0
Re: Total Inspiration  [message #72314 is a reply to message #68807] Sat, 17 December 2016 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mark   United States

Really getting into it

For those of us in cold norther climates at this time of the year, perhaps a reminder of warmer times to come may be in order...

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3119&private=0
  • Attachment: toweldry.jpg
    (Size: 61.51KB, Downloaded 13411 times)
Previous Topic: Gay Labels...?
Next Topic: Netiquette here
Goto Forum: