A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > We have another new author
We have another new author  [message #4419] Mon, 16 September 2002 15:42 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

smith, who has written that start of something I know I am going to adore. "Just Press Send"

I recall the title. It is something I said to him a long time ago when I knoew he had something awkward he needed to say.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
He's gonna kill me!  [message #4420 is a reply to message #4419] Mon, 16 September 2002 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

HIT send. Not press, HIT. Sorry smith. Is the ping pong ball sin my eyes that do it

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: He's gonna kill me!  [message #4421 is a reply to message #4420] Mon, 16 September 2002 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warren c. e. austin is currently offline  warren c. e. austin

Likes it here

I can see where this one could be quite interesting. All sorts (not the Bassett's or Cross & and whoever it is kind, or Y & S either) of possiblities surface in my mind.

Simply delicious.

Warren C. E. Austin
icon14.gif Re: We have another new author  [message #4422 is a reply to message #4419] Mon, 16 September 2002 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dan is currently offline  dan

Likes it here

I am eagerly awaiting the second chapter. The first kicked ass, in the most tremendous fashion.

Please Sir, can I have some more?

Dan.

Surprised)
And an "old" author has written a new work  [message #4427 is a reply to message #4419] Tue, 17 September 2002 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

See Neph's new saga, this time in 5 parts of which part one only is present so far.

icon6.gif Hey, "smith"...  [message #4430 is a reply to message #4419] Wed, 18 September 2002 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

Hehe, I told you this in our chat, thought it bears repeating... I KNEW timmy would like your writing! Not sure why you were so hesitant to begin with, but hey, good to see you're finally creating stuff for us!

I also will adore this I'm sure.

-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
Re: We have another new author  [message #4448 is a reply to message #4419] Wed, 18 September 2002 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

chapter 2 rocks as well.

go green one.....hehehe

peace
tim...of USA
icon7.gif Re: We have another new author  [message #4449 is a reply to message #4419] Wed, 18 September 2002 20:50 Go to previous message
dan is currently offline  dan

Likes it here

Timbo be old ostrich! You must appear on ICQ some time! Hope everything is smashing. Chapter 2 was very good, so give my fondest regards to the smith! Oh, and I am I being rather daft, but are they ever on this board, and do they post? If not, tell them to get their bloody act together, I would love to chat. Because the stories kick arse.

Well gotta shoot. Orange Juice to be drunk, and sleep to be had, and all that.

Cheerio.

Dan.
Previous Topic: in put wanted
Next Topic: Well, this evening we said our so longs....
Goto Forum: