A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Timmy, you won...
icon4.gif Timmy, you won...  [message #4542] Tue, 24 September 2002 23:27 Go to next message
lenny is currently offline  lenny

On fire!

...Website Humanitarian Award!

If anyone deserves this prize, it's you. Thanks for everything, man.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

-Lenny

"But he that hath the steerage of my course,
direct my sail."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act One, Scene IV
icon7.gif Absolutely Ditto !!  [message #4546 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith is currently offline  smith

On fire!

No Message Body
icon6.gif Congrats Timmy!!!  [message #4548 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e is currently offline  e

On fire!

On both of your awards, but especially on the humanitarian award. You certainly deserve it.

Think good thoughts,
e
Well done folks! All honours are certainly deserved.  [message #4553 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warren c. e. austin is currently offline  warren c. e. austin

Likes it here

No Message Body
icon14.gif Yes, absolutely. Congratulations!  [message #4554 is a reply to message #4546] Wed, 25 September 2002 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trevor is currently offline  trevor

Really getting into it

No Message Body
icon14.gif timmy is probably going to scold me for this, but  [message #4556 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve

Really getting into it

the very best way we can show our pleasure at
all these awards (which are more than just well-deserved) is to make a donation via PayPal. This wonderful site (conceived and managed by a wonderful man) needs constant upkeep - and I think we can all agree that upkeep shouldn't fall only on timmy's shoulders. Let's put our little bit of money where our heart is.
no scolding  [message #4558 is a reply to message #4556] Wed, 25 September 2002 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Just going to say that no-one should feel obligated. Actually I like the idea, but I truly don;t want anyone to feel they must, or must again or anything negative

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Please let us not forget Zustara and Mihangel  [message #4559 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No Message Body

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon14.gif You know how I feel.....  [message #4563 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marc is currently offline  marc

Needs to get a life!

No Message Body

Life is great for me... Most of the time... But then I meet people online... Very few are real friends... Many say they are but know nothing of what it means... Some say they are, but are so shallow...
icon14.gif And again, congratulations  [message #4567 is a reply to message #4542] Wed, 25 September 2002 19:59 Go to previous message
mike is currently offline  mike

Toe is in the water

No Message Body

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words
Previous Topic: your webring
Next Topic: At last, some GOOD news from the Middle East
Goto Forum: