A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Mission Imposisble
Mission Imposisble  [message #52846] Mon, 01 September 2008 23:43 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Have you ever looked at two morbidly obese people pushing a small child in a buggy and thought "How?"

[Updated on: Mon, 01 September 2008 23:44]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Mission Imposisble  [message #52848 is a reply to message #52846] Tue, 02 September 2008 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott is currently offline  Scott

Likes it here

Thank you, Timmy, for a mental image I'd rather forget. Unfortunately, I've got some of those kids in my classes. I feel so sad for them and their future because they are also usually morbidly obese.

For me there are a few mothers who are SOOOOO homely that I think "some guy put his what in where?". Not just a single bagger. ewwwww

Back to school tomorrow for me.

Cycling is the one sport where a guy can shave his legs, wear spandex and bright colors, and be accepted.
Re: Mission Imposisble  [message #52849 is a reply to message #52846] Tue, 02 September 2008 02:50 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

And people worry about gays being parents.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Just one of those days…
Next Topic: Interesting ethical dilemma
Goto Forum: