A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > It all gets a bit old
It all gets a bit old  [message #53125] Thu, 11 September 2008 13:51 Go to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Is it really that hard for one, or more, of the participants in these fights to just not visit and/ or not post for a couple of days so that these topics can die?

We were having some interesting discussions. All of which have just died as a result of the drama.

I don't know about others, but if I visit this place and there's a massive bitching session going on, usually I'll just close the window and check again in a couple of days.

I'm not upset by the fighting, but it just seems so pointless.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
There is no fight  [message #53137 is a reply to message #53125] Thu, 11 September 2008 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It may look like that, but there is none.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
There is no spoon  [message #53142 is a reply to message #53137] Fri, 12 September 2008 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

No Message Body

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: There is no spoon  [message #53143 is a reply to message #53142] Fri, 12 September 2008 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

well, no. No spoon either

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
There is now  [message #53147 is a reply to message #53143] Fri, 12 September 2008 14:31 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I'm intellectually excluded from this thread.

Hugs
N
  • Attachment: spoon.jpg
    (Size: 23.95KB, Downloaded 284 times)

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: Marvel Comics to unveil gay gunslinger
Next Topic: Trilateralist commission?
Goto Forum: