A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Taboos
Taboos  [message #54593] Fri, 07 November 2008 00:22 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Odd, isn't it. We are happy to say openly that we are attracted to other guys. Even South Park refers to jacking off the family dog, but I bet no-one would actually admit to ever doing such a thing when asked in person. I wonder if exploring critters is the last great taboo?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Taboos  [message #54594 is a reply to message #54593] Fri, 07 November 2008 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

The Wikipedia article on zoophilia is pretty well-balanced ( http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zoophilia&oldid=249897647 is the permalink to the version I looked at).

However, I have real difficulty with the idea that zoophilia is a distinct sexual orientation, rather than a paraphila. I suspect, at heart, that for some people it might be ... as I do about paedophilia. But I don't think either should be legal - it's the old issue of "informed consent" again.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Taboos  [message #54595 is a reply to message #54594] Fri, 07 November 2008 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was thinking in terms of taboos in general, too. I suspect that jacking off the pet to see what happens is by no means the same as buggering Fido rigid. I wasn't thinking of it as an orientation as much as an experimentation, and probably one investigated by kids with inquiring minds/hands.

I'm not at all concerned about legality or otherwise.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
So you've tempted me.....  [message #54596 is a reply to message #54593] Fri, 07 November 2008 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

When I was a teenager our dog had puppies....

You know how puppies lick anything/ suck on anything before their eyes open? Well, I used to get them to suck on my fingers... and... well..

You asked.... And yes, I'd never admit that in real life...

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: So you've tempted me.....  [message #54597 is a reply to message #54596] Fri, 07 November 2008 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

Gosh... that was either a very large puppy or a very small ****. ;-D

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Re: So you've tempted me.....  [message #54598 is a reply to message #54597] Fri, 07 November 2008 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

I was like... 13...

And it's not like I was deep-throated by it... it was just play. Not a blowjob...

But damn this topic is taboo.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Taboos  [message #54599 is a reply to message #54595] Fri, 07 November 2008 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senne is currently offline  Senne

Likes it here

A person ive heard of from my school once "buggered" his dog
thats just creepy
Re: Taboos  [message #54600 is a reply to message #54599] Fri, 07 November 2008 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fingolfin is currently offline  Fingolfin

Likes it here

Creepy? I dont know. Unusual? Yes.

Who are we to judge?

Marek

It is better to switch on a small light than to curse the darkness.
- Vincent Šikula, Slovak writer
Re: Taboos  [message #54601 is a reply to message #54593] Fri, 07 November 2008 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Dear Timmy,
I don't think it is. I certainly once took a dog to orgasm and was completely taken aback by the 'knot' and how long it lasted. I then had to find out all about it - wasn't I ignorant!

People don't seem fazed by watching bonobos in the zoo. If it were really a taboo surely they would blush and run away.

What taboos are left apart from sex with close relations? It's odd (to me) that brothers playing around are more acceptable than brother-sister sex. Yet I have encountered a brother and sister who lived and loved together: they took care not to have children though! I guess mother-son sex is less common than father-daughter sex, given the amount of daughter molestation that fathers are guilty of.

But I'm surprised how few women between, say, 30 and 60 take advantage of boys under 20, given how attractive they are and what I remember about the strength of the male libido. Or am I just ignorant?

Love,
Anthony
Re: So you've tempted me.....  [message #54605 is a reply to message #54598] Sat, 08 November 2008 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Puppies have razor sharp teeth!

Re: So you've tempted me.....  [message #54617 is a reply to message #54605] Sun, 09 November 2008 03:31 Go to previous message

On fire!

They grow razor sharp teeth.

They are born without teeth. And with their eyes closed...

Master Oogway
Previous Topic: It's only me from a bit down the M4
Next Topic: Jingle bell song with a twist
Goto Forum: