A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Questions for father christmas to ask
Questions for father christmas to ask  [message #54897] Tue, 02 December 2008 09:55 Go to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

On Saturday I am being father Christmas at Clifton High School junior fair (dressed in shiny red tights and top!).

Children from five to eight I guess. Only three to five minutes with each. Parents get to listen!

Last year I asked whether they had been good and everybody said they had and I pretended disappointment and said that father Christmas liked the naughty ones best.

What questions should I ask this year to rattle the cage of convention and scandalise the staid?

Love,
Anthony
Re: Questions for father christmas to ask  [message #54912 is a reply to message #54897] Wed, 03 December 2008 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I've been wracking my brains over this one. My mind is blank. All the questions I can think of tend to have double meanings!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Questions for father christmas to ask  [message #54918 is a reply to message #54912] Wed, 03 December 2008 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I'm not of much help either.

I can't get past-

"Do you know why Santa's sack is so big?"
"He only comes once a year."

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Questions for father christmas to ask  [message #54920 is a reply to message #54912] Wed, 03 December 2008 07:54 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"What kind of a surprise would you like Santa to give you?"

It's no good. The deep seated tradition of pantomine takes over from common sense at this time of year.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The Magnificent Six and a Half
Next Topic: This guy is Wicked... all the things I like and should'nt
Goto Forum: