A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Where the Wild Things Are
Where the Wild Things Are  [message #56161] Fri, 27 March 2009 01:39 Go to next message
E.J. is currently offline  E.J.

Really getting into it

trailer is now available. This could be a great movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--N9klJXbjQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3Fq%3DWhere%2520the%2520Wild%2520Things%2520Are%26oe%3Dutf-8%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26hl%3Den%26tab%3Dwv%23&feature=player_embedded

This is available in HD if you have a fast connection. HD version is worth watching full screen.

(\\__/) And if you don't believe The sun will rise
(='.'=) Stand alone and greet The coming night
(")_(") In the last remaining light. (C. Cornell)
Re: Where the Wild Things Are  [message #56170 is a reply to message #56161] Fri, 27 March 2009 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Certainly promising. A lot of disbelief has to be suspended!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Where the Wild Things Are  [message #56200 is a reply to message #56161] Mon, 30 March 2009 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Wasn't the original book only about 10 lines long?

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Where the Wild Things Are  [message #56203 is a reply to message #56161] Tue, 31 March 2009 00:46 Go to previous message
Macky is currently offline  Macky

Really getting into it

i used to read this children's book to my son. max is a naughty little boy who is sent to his room without supper for telling his mom "I'll eat you up". There, he escapes through his imagination to the place where the "wild things are". it is a little known fact that marice sendak used his snooty aunts and uncles as prototypes for the monsters

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together in unity!
Ps 133:1 NASB
Previous Topic: My new life with my wife so far
Next Topic: Sexual Help for gays pleasuring their wives
Goto Forum: