A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse
I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse  [message #59971] Fri, 04 December 2009 16:44 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Of course he can't even say 'monogamous' and I can't work out from the edits how many takes he needed, but here, for your amusement is The SIlver Fox.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 December 2009 16:44]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse  [message #59972 is a reply to message #59971] Fri, 04 December 2009 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

It's all true you know - it must be because he's a prophet and he knows. How do we know that he's a prophet? Because he said so and prophets never lie - except for all those others he mentioned who are false prophets because he said that they are.

btw. When all the Good Christians are caught up in the Rapture, what exactly are they going to be caught up by? The mind boggles.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse  [message #59973 is a reply to message #59972] Fri, 04 December 2009 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I wonder if he means 'rupture'?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse  [message #59980 is a reply to message #59971] Fri, 04 December 2009 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I think my IQ dropped.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse  [message #59981 is a reply to message #59971] Fri, 04 December 2009 22:29 Go to previous message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

I'm trying to work out what rapture means in this context. At first I thought it meant that condoms would reduce sensitivity, but I later gathered it means Heaven.

No 1 in the prophets' rule book is that they are never listened to in their own land.

What great encouragement to become a Christian. I thought that hellfire went out with the Victorians.

I thought the 144000 stuff only applied to Jehovah's Witnesses. In fact I was told by an insider the JWs were walled off into a ghetto in Heaven so that they thought they were the only ones there.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Previous Topic: Neologism
Next Topic: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !
Goto Forum: