A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Utter Nonsense
Utter Nonsense  [message #61994] Sun, 18 April 2010 08:13 Go to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

"On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh blamed the volcanic eruption in Iceland on the passage of health care reform in the United States. While talking about Obama’s claims that health care reform has not brought about Armageddon, Limbaugh said, “I think the Earth may have opened up. God may have replied.” God is punishing Europe for the health care bill in America."

I don't know who Limbaugh is but he certainly is an uninformed idiot! Everybody knows that the volcanic eruption in Iceland was caused by the gay people of this planet. Jeeesh. How ignorant can you get!

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Utter Nonsense  [message #61995 is a reply to message #61994] Sun, 18 April 2010 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

People like Rush Limbaugh think they will inherit the earth when in truth all they do is utter nonsense. Here is a man whose mouth is directly connected to his asshole and s**t comes out both ends. I suppose that makes him the perfect talk show host, he can do little else.

He is a bitter man who may have had political aspirations but killed that opportunity when it was revealed he was a drug addict for years. Those who moralize the loudest are the ones who need to be carefully watched, they are flawed individuals.

So blaming gays for a major eruption in Iceland is just about right for him, stupid, banal, ignorant. Hell, I'm just glad for the minor eruptions I cause ;-D

[Updated on: Sun, 18 April 2010 11:35]

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Utter Nonsense  [message #62000 is a reply to message #61994] Sun, 18 April 2010 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I depresses me that people who sometimes share my political viewpoints spout such bullshit.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: Utter Nonsense  [message #62055 is a reply to message #62000] Thu, 22 April 2010 04:32 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

Gay men need a fight song or something. With all of the power bestowed on us by the right wingnuts, we need to capitalize.
"We are the mighty Gay Men,
Proudly do we stand!!"

Raymundo
Previous Topic: Brody's Notes- PBS Frontline:The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan
Next Topic: TO BE GAY=DEATH Message To Remain On Fence
Goto Forum: