A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Question about a Hindu sect
Question about a Hindu sect  [message #62493] Wed, 26 May 2010 01:52 Go to next message
CabinBoy is currently offline  CabinBoy

Toe is in the water

I found this strange religious picture on the net and saved it and showed it to Mitch. We are both interested in knowing if this is a representation of a real manifestation of one of the Hindi gods or just somebody's weird imagination at work. For obvious reasons we can not ask the Hindi kids at school.

If this is a real sect, we might be interested in becomeing acolytes, altar boys, deity masturbators, holy drippings catchers, or whatever.

> [edited to remove picture. I asked folk not to add pictures with other people's copyright, now I'm starting to enforce that polite request. I am somewhat upset to have been ignored. . If you want to add a link to the picture, please add the link - timmy]

[Updated on: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:03] by Moderator

Re: Question about a Hindu sect  [message #62495 is a reply to message #62493] Wed, 26 May 2010 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Well, CabinBoy, I'd like to see the picture that you weren't allowed to post. Please would you provide a link to it.

I wonder whether other people would agree with me that very often the links provided are to sites which take too much time to look at before one could sensibly respond.

I expect that most people on this site would not follow a thread that required them to spend ten or fifteen minutes listening/viewing before they could join in the discussion.

Does anyone agree - or am I the only one of my opinion?

Love,
Anthony
Re: Question about a Hindu sect  [message #62497 is a reply to message #62495] Wed, 26 May 2010 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am always happy to consider following a link. This was a matter of copyright, nothing else.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Question about a Hindu sect  [message #62500 is a reply to message #62495] Thu, 27 May 2010 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

That would depend on whether the thread grabbed my interest or not. Time passes very quickly when I'm absorbed.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Hindu sect  [message #62501 is a reply to message #62493] Thu, 27 May 2010 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CabinBoy is currently offline  CabinBoy

Toe is in the water

http://rickthecabinboy.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/interesting-hindi-god/
Re: Hindu sect  [message #62504 is a reply to message #62501] Thu, 27 May 2010 15:12 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Just looks like a piece of art from a modern, western artist to me.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Harvey Milk Day
Next Topic: Ode to an Anal Orgasm
Goto Forum: