A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > personality clashes
personality clashes  [message #62877] Tue, 06 July 2010 22:37 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Please can those be resolved quietly, here if necessary, away from here for preference.

I'm busy having a life. I don't always spot everything.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: personality clashes  [message #62883 is a reply to message #62877] Wed, 07 July 2010 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Speaking of... I know we never saw ee to eye but how is Mark? Does nayone still hear from him?

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: personality clashes  [message #62884 is a reply to message #62883] Wed, 07 July 2010 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Marc took things one step too far by resorting to making "real life" threats and was banned as a result.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: personality clashes  [message #62887 is a reply to message #62884] Wed, 07 July 2010 22:24 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

To be scrupulously fair, he insisted on repeating a behaviour when he knew the result would be his being barred from posting here. It was my unfortunate duty to carry our what effectively became his request.

He is not very well, but prefers not to be discussed. Those who have his email address, something I think is freely available in any of his posts, though I have not checked, may obviously write to him. I am unsure whether he pays email much heed.

You will see from this that I believe in giving people sufficient rope.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: What advice would you start to give...
Next Topic: Cute vid aimed at haters
Goto Forum: