A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > And now, youngsters, whoever and wherever ...
And now, youngsters, whoever and wherever ...  [message #63670] Wed, 08 September 2010 22:00 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... you may be, let me pose a question directly to you. No to me, or the likes of me, or any of the others over say the age of 25, or thereabouts. I know you are there in the shadows somewhere, lurking about, hither and yon; and I want each of you to step forward, if only just for the briefest of moments, and answer this one very simple question:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

This speaks to any of you; be you straight, gay, lesbian, transgendered, bi-sexual, gender challenged and confused, or simply curious.

Take the moment necessary to respond to Timmy's Poll on the front page, a link to which I provide herein:

Is a forum the right medium to discuss gay issues?

I'm a gay teenager. I would use it to get information or help
I'm a gay teenager. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be afraid of being a target for abuse
I'm a gay teenager. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be scared friends or family would find out
I'm a gay teenager. I don't use forums. I use things like Facebook.
I'm a gay teenager. All I want a forum to do is to let me meet others
I'm a gay teenager. I don't think I need help or advice at the moment
I'm a gay adult. I would use it to get information or help
I'm a gay adult. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be scared friends or family would find out
I'm a gay adult. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be afraid of being a target for abuse
I'm a gay adult. I don't use forums. I use things like Facebook.
I'm a gay adult. All I want a forum to do is to let me meet others
I'm a gay adult. I don't think I need help or advice at the moment
I'm a gay adult in a heterosexual marriage. I would use it to get information or help
I'm a gay adult in a heterosexual marriage. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be scared friends or family would find out
I'm a gay adult in a heterosexual marriage. I would not use it to get information or help because I'd be afraid of being a target for abuse
I'm a gay adult in a heterosexual marriage. I don't think I need help or advice at the moment
I'm not gay. A forum like this will help me learn about homosexuals and support my non heterosexual friends better
Forum? I don't need or want one. I just come to this web site for the stories!

Current Results

Once having responded to the Poll, return here to this thread, and tell us which ONE singular thing we might do to help you. I don't care how off the wall that one thing just might be; but, unless you tell us collectively, we're not ever going to know either; and therein lies the greater injustice to both you, who are here and perhaps looking for our assistaance, and we who are here wanting ever so much to be of service, but can't because we know not who you are, or what it is that's troubling you.

Adults (both Visitors and Members alike, which includes me too) are being asked to NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD whatsoever. I want to see none of the usual suspects here; only the youngsters. This is their time to be heard, and it is imperative that they be heard before Timmy returns late this coming weekend.

Warren C. E. Austin
The gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2010 22:02] by Moderator

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
*crickets*  [message #63673 is a reply to message #63670] Thu, 09 September 2010 04:56 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I think I'm the youngest "regular poster" left. And even I'll be outside the age you set come December.

There may still be some lurking the shadows, at least. But I'm not sure why...

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: To Whom It May Concern...
Next Topic: Something interests me
Goto Forum: