A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Congratulations Timmy on 10000 posts!
Congratulations Timmy on 10000 posts!  [message #63737] Sun, 12 September 2010 14:21 Go to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Not sure exactly when it happened, but you're now over 10000 posts here.

That's a lot of words and a lot of words I've come to respect and admire. Some I disagree with, too.

But let's hope there's reason for you to write another 10000 posts. Good reasons rather than bad, of course!

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
icon6.gif I should get out more!  [message #63738 is a reply to message #63737] Sun, 12 September 2010 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Good lord! I Must get out more!

I am truly happy to disagree when we disagree. I am more than happy to have earned some respect and admiration along the way, too. I won't disagree with that Smile I thank you for it.

We will get the forum functioning again. It's simply a matter of elapsed time. It has so many different things that it influences, some wholly indirectly, some directly. What annoys me is that I have had to pick up my sword instead of being, as you pointed out, a simple member here. That makes a very hard tightrope to walk.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Should we include in that tally ...  [message #63746 is a reply to message #63738] Sun, 12 September 2010 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... the tens of hundreds from the "voy.com" days, I wonder just what the total might be?

Simply awesome dude! Congratulations for a job-of-work well, and purposefully, done, and achieved.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Sun, 12 September 2010 17:55]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Should we include in that tally ...  [message #63748 is a reply to message #63746] Sun, 12 September 2010 18:04 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have the voy posts, I think, though they may be under iomfats. There was also insidetheweb before that

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: This site
Next Topic: These cats can sing!
Goto Forum: