A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Eleventh Question
Eleventh Question  [message #63834] Wed, 15 September 2010 11:36
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

Where do you stay when homeless?

I know that a lot of support groups use the term homeless more broadly than I would. I was sleeping on a couch at my aunt's place for 5 months when I started Uni and my counsellor used the word homeless to refer to that. I guess it was in a technical sense, but I wasn't on the streets, or anything.

I assume your homelessness was more "traditional".

In the story I linked you the main characters stay in a rented garage that one of the other street kids had secured. Did you have anything like that or was homelessness for you literally park benches?

Additionally did you ever score a warm night's sleep out of your work? I assume that'd be a big perk for doing that kind of work if you did.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: And Saudi Arabia is beyond condemnation
Next Topic: Sneaky Homosexual Agenda Towards Kids
Goto Forum: