A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How fabulous is that!©®™
How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65390] Wed, 02 March 2011 13:10 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

If this web-blog can be believed, then there truly is a God in Heaven, and has been deliciously shown to us this past Friday, February 25th, 2011.

Firstly, go here for the story:

http://www.milkboys.org/article/anonymous-hates-attention-whores/

Then try the Domains mentioned in the article (collectively after all is said and done they are amongst the most famous and notorious in the World) for yourselves and report back if you have any better success than I have had for the past 24-yours in getting any of the half-dozen or so web-sites to render.

I would be interested to hear of your success.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2011 13:12]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65392 is a reply to message #65390] Wed, 02 March 2011 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Hmmmmmm... Well no luck my side either... Who can say...

I do have one question though... What the hell is "section #14 of the rules of the Internet" and why can't I find these rules... maybe I am just being blond Wink

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65393 is a reply to message #65392] Wed, 02 March 2011 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ah the irony.

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,

'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, Given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,

'No..not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65396 is a reply to message #65393] Wed, 02 March 2011 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Oh, the Lovely Shirley! Doesn't she do sarcasm so well? (*slaps face sarcastically*)

That was delicious, thanks Warren. I presume that's her in the pic on Brody's post and, timmy - she's a blonde too!

One thing though, free speech is all very well but surely that threat she made is going too far? She says if she found that Jester guy she'd hug him and maybe give him a little kiss on top of his head??? Ewww! I'll bet he never comes out of hiding.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Nearly two-weeks having since passed ...  [message #65418 is a reply to message #65390] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... and the Westboro Baptist Church's Internet presence through all it's sundry web-sites apparently remains down for the count, and allowing for the recent Supreme Court of The United States ruling which has declared Westboro's activities to fall within the purview of "Protected" Free Speech, I have asked brother Brody Levesque to examine just how it might be facilitated for the LGBTQ Community at large to interest Pat Robertson (Christian Broadcasting Network), Tony Perkins (Family Research Council), Bryan Fischer (American Family Association) or Maggie Gallagher (National Organization For Marriage) or any of a dozen or so other Religion Nazi/Christo-fascists in their collectively wanting to draw the attention and ire of "The Internet Gathering Known As Anonymous" and invite "Anonymous" to perhaps put them out of business just as successfully as it would now appear they have our good friends at Westboro.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2011 17:07]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65439 is a reply to message #65390] Sat, 12 March 2011 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

<3 Anonymous.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: How fabulous is that!©®™  [message #65441 is a reply to message #65439] Sat, 12 March 2011 11:39 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I'd much rather this kind of activism to heavy-handed legal judgements.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Previous Topic: Hate speech gets a reprieve in court...
Next Topic: That's so STRAIGHT!
Goto Forum: