A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How long before Lebensraum is needed?
How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65514] Tue, 29 March 2011 15:54 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011/03/tea-party-warns-whites-are-going.html

Yes, White US citizens have to breed more because whites are dying out! But they have to be Tea Party members first.

Now forgive me, but this smells rather nasty. It reminds me of the triggers that initiated the Mutterkreuz. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honor_of_the_German_Mother

Mutterkreuz

Argue that these people are not fascists. It seems to be getting harder to do.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2011 15:21]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65515 is a reply to message #65514] Wed, 30 March 2011 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

It's unfortunate that America has a two party system... It creates unholy alliances.

Statements like this DO almost make me think "it's not worth it". Rand Paul and other libertarians allied with the Tea Party movement need to take the growing racist, homophobic and "Christo-fascist" elements of the movement seriously and either do something to stem the growth of those elements or disassociate with the movement. Despite your comparisons to the Nazi party, however, the Tea Party isn't a formal organisation. It's more comparable to judging ALL environmentalists on the words of extreme environmentalists like VHEMT http://www.vhemt.org

This phenomena isn't unique to the right. The Democrats have an alliance that stems from near-Republicans like Hillary Clinton all the way to near-Communists like Dennis Kucinich. And their support base can be even more kooky.

Here's an example of ANTI-Tea Party protesters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56AuHGBscac

Extremists exist on both sides. Racists exist on both sides.

I support individual politicians, but both sides of politics are fucked in most countries. The Tory-LibDem alliance in the UK is probably CLOSE to something I could support. Generally it's been pursuing a mix of economic rationalism and social liberalism. Overall, though things get worse whoever gets elected...

"Left-wing politicians take away your liberty in the name of children and of fighting poverty, while right-wing politicians do it in the name of family values and fighting drugs. Either way, government gets bigger and you become less free."

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
On "white pride"  [message #65516 is a reply to message #65514] Wed, 30 March 2011 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I do think that there seems to be an unfair criticism of white nationalists when compared to, for example, nationalists in Japan.

If a Japanese person says "I think it's best for Japanese people to only marry other Japanese people to keep our culture strong" is it racist? Maybe a little, but it's nothing that'd be criticised too heavily

Yet replace "Japanese" with "white" and it definite sounds racist! Monoculturalism is something we tolerate in Japanese people, yet for some reason we condemn it in white/ European people.

I support multiculturalism, I personally have absolutely nothing against widespread immigration. But I can understand that some people don't feel comfortable with the diminishing position of European culture in some western countries.

That doesn't excuse the knee-jerk reactions, homophobia and racism.

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65518 is a reply to message #65514] Wed, 30 March 2011 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

Forgive me, but I'll argue that these folks, especially in the video, are most in need of basic education. I have a class of developmentally disabled students who can argue logically with one another. I resurrect a word I loath to use but the folks in the video are retarded. This angers me that a society can allow children to grow up as retarded adults.

Raymundo
Re: How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65519 is a reply to message #65515] Wed, 30 March 2011 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It is nothing to do with extreme environmentalism. It's fascism, writ large. Just because they don't wear brown shirts never be fooled that these fascists are not an embryo cohesive movement. Everything starts with a single step.

"I kind of like Herr Hitler's policies. They are planning on getting ordinary Germans like me back into work. I can get a job as a construction worker on these new Autobahns. And I like the idea of a People's Car, too. Of course he has to be in power first. Maybe I should vote for him."

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: On "white pride"  [message #65520 is a reply to message #65516] Wed, 30 March 2011 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As your experience in Japan will have shown you it is only just a generation or three away from being a feudal nation. It has many of the old feudal notions still, but it is shedding them. The Emperor is no longer divine, too. That was recent enough.

It had many, many years of almost complete isolationism. That is a major area it has to unlearn.

Japan is educable and is learning. It is a remarkably civilised nation despite its history.

Re: How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65521 is a reply to message #65518] Wed, 30 March 2011 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

In some places the correct word is the only one that will do. And yet I think you chose the wrong one, for 'retarded' only means 'late' (as in 'delayed').

'Criminally stupid'. Those are the words I would choose.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2011 10:53]

Re: On "white pride"  [message #65522 is a reply to message #65520] Wed, 30 March 2011 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

You should also look at the UK as an example. The argument here is interesting. In the 1960s we encouraged immigration from the West Indies. The then native white population objected to wogs coming in, but would not do the jobs they were recruited for. Satirical TV shows like Till Death Us Do part highlighted the then extreme reactions to our new citizens:

Whites ruled, blacks should know their place, and bleeding Pakis were less than human.

Sadly, there were some who failed to see the satire in the show. They were encouraged by it.

We got past those days. We enacted Race Relations law to ensure that we did. Mixed race marriages then, partnerships now, are no longer as difficult for some people to see. But in the early 1990s a white friend who is married to a Chinese wife was told by their putative headmaster that "Children of mixed marriages have a tough time in school, you know, from teasing." Oddly they still placed their son at that school.

Now, in 2011, we have a different form of racism. Families who are now second or third generation immigrants insist that their offspring marry only within their community. Honour killings happen if this does not take place.

We are a civilised nation. Unfortunately we have groups of citizens who appear to have different standards from the nation they adopted to live in. All we can do is our best.

Not that long ago the USA had segregation for blacks. Here is a simple and astounding example:

http://www.hpe.com/view/full_story/5725890/article-MUSEUM-OPENS--Former-sit-in-location-draws-attention-to-civil-rights

"The museum houses numerous artifacts and exhibits, including multimedia presentations and an old Coca-Cola machine that has a 5-cent slot for whites and 10-cent slot for blacks."

Apart from being commercial idiocy in charging a poorer population more money and a richer one less, thus making less money overall, this shows the attitudes displayed in the White Supremacist piece at the head of this thread.

Re: How long before Lebensraum is needed?  [message #65530 is a reply to message #65521] Sun, 03 April 2011 04:57 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

...yes, those are the more correct words.

Raymundo
Previous Topic: Yes, the Bible can be a dangerous book...
Next Topic: Very Cool!
Goto Forum: