A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > More from Rand Paul
More from Rand Paul  [message #65517] Wed, 30 March 2011 03:34 Go to next message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

This time on Libya:

His anti-war stance is hard to reconcile with my understanding of the definition of "fascist". Razz

Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time [...] No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Master Oogway
Re: More from Rand Paul  [message #65523 is a reply to message #65517] Wed, 30 March 2011 09:09 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

This is banality in the extreme, which is an oxymoron. Some nations enforce UN resolutions. The USA is one of those. This is something to get over.

Opposition parties oppose even logical things.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: And what do you believe?
Next Topic: To Jamie/Grasshopper - Happy Belated Birthday
Goto Forum: