A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > There are other christianists of whom to beware
There are other christianists of whom to beware  [message #65548] Wed, 06 April 2011 11:47 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Our own correspondent has noticed one: http://tinyurl.com/3kuzh55

The leaps of illogic can be astounding. The video is... bizarre

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Ah, yes ...  [message #65549 is a reply to message #65548] Wed, 06 April 2011 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... I read your article not long after you posted it this morning; very thought provoking indeed, and yes, she's a royal pain in the backside that one; and not often on the radar of the combined media, and should be.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

P.S. I don't know what is is, collectively, about these wankers. Are they deluding themselves into believing the drivel they spout? They can't possibly actually believe this shit. Amy Semple didn't, nor did a goodly number of the most successful shills from the 1930's and 40's.

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Ah, yes ...  [message #65562 is a reply to message #65549] Sun, 10 April 2011 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

OK, I don't know how to link to a report called ArkStorm. This is a scenario in California of floods caused by heavy rains from a series of storms maybe up to 4 or 5 in a row. Sacramento was flooded so bad in 1862 that Leland Stanford had to row to his inaugration. There is a quote from a protestant pastor who blames the floods on the evils of the population at hand and God was punishing Californians for their sins.
The whole moral is that pastors have been blaming almost every natural disaster on some evil minded group or groups, and that there's always a scapegoat handy.
What's past is prologue.

Raymundo
icon6.gif Re: Ah, yes ...  [message #65563 is a reply to message #65562] Sun, 10 April 2011 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Just drop the URL in. The board does the rest autimatucally

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Ah, yes ...  [message #65564 is a reply to message #65563] Mon, 11 April 2011 17:48 Go to previous message
jaycracker is currently offline  jaycracker

Likes it here

Let's face it. You only need one self-deluded ignorant twerp to start spouting twaddle about any gay people whatsoever, and mindless millions will follow like sheep.
The only thing we can hope (and maybe pray for?) is that the deity will grant the vast majority the power of constructive thought enough to recognise the difference between sheepshit and peanut butter, (for want of a better example!)
How such people as her, can drivel on in the 'you know I'm right, so believe everything I say' mode, and come out with such utter rubbish is beyond me.
Maybe she needs us to pray for her?!

CW

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2011 17:49]

Previous Topic: Police brutality...or stupidity?
Next Topic: Bob Vander Plaats - Wanker? You be the judge.
Goto Forum: