A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Ukraine's got talent - young illusionist
icon14.gif Ukraine's got talent - young illusionist  [message #65686] Wed, 04 May 2011 03:40 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

His name is Vitaly and well.........
icon14.gif Re: Ukraine's got talent - young illusionist  [message #65688 is a reply to message #65686] Wed, 04 May 2011 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Lovely, thank you for sharing, Brody. All right, he has quite a talent. I watched this four times and didn't catch him pulling the doves from his coat. I have to assume that's where they come from, clever lad.

Illusionists are marvels of mis-direction with the magical ability to fool the eye. You know about people like this, Brody. Where you are they call them politicians. ;-D

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
icon14.gif Re: Ukraine's got talent - young illusionist  [message #65697 is a reply to message #65686] Thu, 05 May 2011 02:32 Go to previous message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

And here's Vitaly from the Semi-Finals;
Previous Topic: FEMME Gays give the community a bad rep?
Next Topic: Musical comedy intended for adults
Goto Forum: