A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before...
How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before...  [message #65684] Tue, 03 May 2011 22:36 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before We Ask if God Wants Them Around?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon13.gif Re: How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before...  [message #65685 is a reply to message #65684] Wed, 04 May 2011 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

Sadly........THIS is why: Tony Perkins- Gay Activists Are Intolerant, Hateful, Vile and Pawns of the Devil

Re: How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before...  [message #65687 is a reply to message #65685] Wed, 04 May 2011 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Which is why we, each of us, must do our part, great or small, against these vile, spiteful pawns of their devil.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: How Many More Gay People Does God Have To Create Before...  [message #65748 is a reply to message #65687] Sun, 15 May 2011 07:13 Go to previous message
paulj is currently offline  paulj

Likes it here

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you Timmy.

Paul J.
Previous Topic: Kill The Gays Bill Shelved In Uganda
Next Topic: Gay Pride Parade in New Hope, PA - my perspective
Goto Forum: