A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Are we all still here?
Are we all still here?  [message #65775] Sun, 22 May 2011 15:27 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

No Message Body

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Are we all still here?  [message #65776 is a reply to message #65775] Sun, 22 May 2011 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I find it frustrating and rude that christians keep telling us one day they'll all instantly disappear, but they never follow through

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Are we all still here?  [message #65777 is a reply to message #65776] Sun, 22 May 2011 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benji is currently offline  Benji

Likes it here

Haha! I loved this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXuNpF6NVg&feature=player_embedded
I can't but help wondering ...  [message #65778 is a reply to message #65775] Sun, 22 May 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... how peaceful (and quiet) The World would be for those of us left behind should the rapture occur and the 144,000 faithful who do get elevated were to include all those offensive Religion Nazis who create so much chaos with their divisive behaviours.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
DAMN. And I was hoping my wallet would get heavier...  [message #65779 is a reply to message #65778] Mon, 23 May 2011 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

See, the way I figure it, If the millions of Christians would follow through on their promises (as Timmy put it), we would all be richer both physically and emotionally. The price of gas, well almost everything actually, is based on supply and demand. With all of those people magically disappearing, supply would be way up and demand down so everything would be way cheaper and therefore we would have more money to spend while at the same time life would be so much easier... win, win!

-Peter Sad)

Re: DAMN. And I was hoping my wallet would get heavier...  [message #65782 is a reply to message #65779] Mon, 23 May 2011 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

I read that the preacher in charge made some very good money Saturday. His net worth rose to $100 million. I call that rapture. Too bad his wallet got heavier.

Raymundo
Re: DAMN. And I was hoping my wallet would get heavier...  [message #65785 is a reply to message #65782] Mon, 23 May 2011 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

You mis-typed Raymundo. I believe the term for that is rape-ture.

-Peter

The Rapture Happened, as Scheduled.  [message #65788 is a reply to message #65785] Tue, 24 May 2011 18:01 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

If you were left behind, this may explain why -

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Previous Topic: One sentance story....
Next Topic: 13 ans (2008)
Goto Forum: