A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Britain--- DOES Have Talent! Watch This Amazing Performance
icon14.gif Britain--- DOES Have Talent! Watch This Amazing Performance  [message #65815] Sun, 29 May 2011 16:43 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J07aMpyZiJQ&feature=related

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:44]

Re: Britain--- DOES Have Talent! Watch This Amazing Performance  [message #65817 is a reply to message #65815] Sun, 29 May 2011 18:46 Go to previous message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

What a delightful child is the young James Hobley. How very special.

Dancing styles have changed so dramatically over the years since my youth, and in this case seems quite gymnastic in nature. But you can see on his face that his dreams and aspirations are coming true, and that is what matters.

Hats off to the supportive parents of this child and all their years of patient caring. Autism can be a devastating blow to many families, but this one seems to have cleared the hurdles it took to get James to where he is today.

Thanks Brody, I will have to follow his future success.

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Previous Topic: Guess Who Lives in Westport Now?
Next Topic: This is a simple thing to ask
Goto Forum: