A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > What a feat!
icon4.gif What a feat!  [message #65820] Mon, 30 May 2011 05:16 Go to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

Even if you don't like the song, which I admit I do because it brings back memories for me, just listen and watch the perfect timing of the sound and visuals. The logistics to pull this off are staggering.

The fact that we can do this in digital just makes me want to see it on a 90 foot deep curved screen in 70mm and 6 channel stereo.

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
icon14.gif Re: What a feat!  [message #65822 is a reply to message #65820] Mon, 30 May 2011 11:57 Go to previous message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Fun things do tend to develop a sense of community like this seems to do. Kudos to the folks in Grand Rapids for the choice of music (a great song) and the desire to participate in something this grand.

Okay Des, thanks for sharing that. Smile

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Previous Topic: This is a simple thing to ask
Next Topic: HIV infection plotted against Circumcision rates
Goto Forum: