A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Gays Are The Children Of Satan
icon13.gif Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66027] Tue, 26 July 2011 18:51 Go to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

"In the case of being gay, or even worse, being born gay, that lie is directly opposite of God's word. Unlike the lie that alcoholism is a disease, this lie of Satan may endure until the second coming because it is part of what precipitates the final judgment over a lawless and reprobate world.

In the absence of the magic alcoholic's gene that no one ever found, and the need to curb spending alcoholics were bounced off social security disability benefits all at once years ago. Gays are not drawing benefits for being gay but are yet clamoring for same sex civil unions and gay marriage benefits for their so called spouses.

The most damning aspect of Satan's lies about being born gay is that it reveals who the source of the lie is, and at the same time identifies the believers of the lies, as his very own children." - Michael Bresciani of the hate group Renew America.
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66029 is a reply to message #66027] Tue, 26 July 2011 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He seems sweet and charming. I don't recall choosing to be gay. I was aghast at the idea. And I only believe in Santa, not Satan

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66031 is a reply to message #66029] Tue, 26 July 2011 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

timmy wrote:

"And I only believe in Santa, not Satan"

But then that is merely an anagram Timmy.

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66037 is a reply to message #66031] Thu, 28 July 2011 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

I've known some cute little devils whom I told to get themselves behind me.
Does that mean I am Jesus?

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66039 is a reply to message #66027] Sat, 30 July 2011 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Sorry, couldn't finish the article. About the second sentence all the rest of them became, "Duh durr neer gurgle duh-duh dur duhhh."

[Updated on: Sat, 30 July 2011 09:32]

raysstories.com
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66044 is a reply to message #66039] Sun, 31 July 2011 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I realise that we're all 'tongue in cheek' here, but i just want to say - Alcoholism IS a disease. I've lived with it every day of my life and i detest the Demon Drink.

So there.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon9.gif Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66045 is a reply to message #66044] Sun, 31 July 2011 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

To be fair, any ailment of the mind is a disease. I can't recall whether alcohol produces a true chemical addiction (thus is a disease of the body) or is a psychological dependency (thus is a disease of the mind), but that's immaterial

Now here's the thing, most folk who suffer from (eg) bipolar disorder wish they did not, and it is a recognised ailment. When I discovered I was homosexual I wished I were not, but it is recognised that homosexuality is not an ailment. I am now confusing myself.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66046 is a reply to message #66045] Sun, 31 July 2011 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Fair enough, timmy. From what i can see, alcoholism is six of one and half a dozen of the other. With enough exposure, anyone can become physically addicted - laboratory rats do. But true Alcies are also psychologically dependent. It can be managed and controlled, but it cannot be cured - it never goes away.

I knew a guy, a founder-member of AA in NZ. He was 23 years sober, picked up an offered drink at a wedding reception, thinking, 'what can it hurt'. He woke up half the country away 3 weeks later.

But, that's besides the point. I'm not sure what homosexuality is, but i don't think it's an ailment, any more than left-handness is. I've got that as well. People tried to train/educate/bash that out of me when i was a little kid. Didn't work.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Gays Are The Children Of Satan  [message #66047 is a reply to message #66045] Mon, 01 August 2011 09:05 Go to previous message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

timmy wrote:
> To be fair, any ailment of the mind is a disease. I can't recall whether alcohol produces a true chemical addiction (thus is a disease of the body) or is a psychological dependency (thus is a disease of the mind), but that's immaterial
>

Alcoholism is probably the most dangerous physical addiction. Cold-turkey withdrawal from heroin, cocaine etc is very unlikely to kill someone unless they have severe other health problems: abrupt cessation from alcohol (for those addicted) is frequently life-threatening unless supported medically.

At least, that's what I've been taught on the various courses I've been on about addiction since becoming involved with my young companion.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Previous Topic: Gays Are The REAL Bullies
Next Topic: Smile
Goto Forum: