A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Things They Never Told Us in School
Things They Never Told Us in School  [message #66062] Sun, 07 August 2011 22:45 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Did you know that koalas, wallabies etc and most marsupials have forked, or bifurcated, penises? This is to match the females' two vaginas and uteruses, so they get 2 for the price of one.

Feckin' Aussies!

Echidnas go one better though - they have a four-headed penis! 'Only' two of the heads are used in mating and the heads are swapped each time they have sex.

The human penis is larger than that of any other primate, but that's not a lot of compensation when you consider that a pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes and a barnacle's penis can grow up to 40 times its own body length!

Just saying Surprised

cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 07 August 2011 22:46]

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon12.gif Re: Things They Never Told Us in School  [message #66063 is a reply to message #66062] Mon, 08 August 2011 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

No Message Body
Re: Things They Never Told Us in School  [message #66064 is a reply to message #66062] Mon, 08 August 2011 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DesDownunder is currently offline  DesDownunder

Likes it here

Some of our politicians are two-faced pricks. ;-D

DesDownunder

Call me naive if you want, but life without trust in the goodness of others would be intolerable.

Religious indoctrination: It gets better, without it.
Re: Things They Never Told Us in School  [message #66068 is a reply to message #66062] Wed, 10 August 2011 03:44 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

If I had my druthers, I think I'd take the 30 minute orgasm... hands down. Now, if only I could find someone willing to try and make that happen for me and not give up until they succeed Razz

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: The unrest in London this week...
Next Topic: Too much time on their hands?
Goto Forum: