A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Definitely something wrong with this
Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66136] Sun, 04 September 2011 00:01 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

http://lolsnaps.com/news/7354/0/ [edited for the real url - timmy]

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2011 23:26] by Moderator

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66138 is a reply to message #66136] Mon, 05 September 2011 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If you mean, I can tell you that the UK allows first cousins to marry and has never seen anything wrong with it. We have civil unions for non heterosexual folks, marriage in all but name, pretty much

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66139 is a reply to message #66138] Mon, 05 September 2011 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I was aware of civil unions in the UK, and in that you are well ahead of a large portion of the world. However, first cousins? That I was unaware of. Wouldn't that be thinning the gene pool just a little?

Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66140 is a reply to message #66139] Mon, 05 September 2011 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The first cousin thing has never really concerned us. With regards to the gene pool, I suspect it depends how often one repeats the trick in the same branch of the family tree. We do have idiots in our country, of course.

But who doesn't?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66141 is a reply to message #66140] Mon, 05 September 2011 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Hahahahahaha! Touchè Timmy. I almost fell on the floor laughing at your response. Thanks for that ;-D

Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66142 is a reply to message #66141] Tue, 06 September 2011 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

You learn something everyday.

The Statute of Westminister 1931 made New Zealand, among others, a self-governing independent country, on ratification, with all existing British law at the time as the basis of our own laws. (We spent 16 years saying 'No we're not. No we're not." and finally accepted it on 25 November 1947. (Fools!)

I have looked, well googled, and can see no law against cousins marrying in New Zealand at all. I'm outraged! My second-cousin lied to me. When very young, I figured that I could marry her because she didn't really count as a girl. She told me that first cousins could marry but second cousins could not. Liar, liar, pants on fire!

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon7.gif Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66144 is a reply to message #66140] Tue, 06 September 2011 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

I knew someone was going to post the photo of Bachmann with that corn dog, I avoided it myself. It is enough to turn a man gay...no wait, I am gay, thank goodness.;-D

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66148 is a reply to message #66138] Wed, 07 September 2011 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Oh, wow. There's three states where I can marry my gay first-cousin?
Surprised

raysstories.com
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66151 is a reply to message #66148] Wed, 07 September 2011 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was going to say "Wow, you have a gay first cousin!" But I can trump that. I have a trans first cousin. As a boy he was gorgeous. She's pretty hot as she is today, too,

Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66152 is a reply to message #66151] Thu, 08 September 2011 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

lol
I do have a gay first cousin, and two second, and three third, honestly.
I expect another two, but they haven't said anything, so not official.
Almost 50\\50 M/F.
But frankly, none I'd marry.

raysstories.com
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66155 is a reply to message #66152] Thu, 08 September 2011 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I don't think any of my cousins are gay - but i know that they've got a gay cousin ;-D

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Definitely something wrong with this  [message #66157 is a reply to message #66155] Sat, 10 September 2011 04:39 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

I've a gay cousin but certainly not the ideal marriage type: lots of drugs and unsafe sex.
"Definitely something wrong" with the image of Bachmann giving head to a corn dog. That's definitely the most wrong thing she could want to do. But what self respecting male would want that anyways?

Raymundo
Previous Topic: Yes, there is something wrong with this...
Next Topic: Humans CAN fly
Goto Forum: