A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Piercing - The Prince Albert..?
icon5.gif Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66303] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:18 Go to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Howdy All,

I hope you are all keeping well and for those in the South, hope you are all having a wicked Summer Smile All I can say is South Africa is Hot-az-Hell and I'm loving it Smile

I have a bit of a random question and hope that some of you will be able to help.
I've been addicted to body modification (piercings and tattoos) for some time now and have my fair share of both, but now just recently I have been considering the next leap - Getting myself a PA Piercing.

I've done all the reading I can both online and elsewhere and now I was hoping that a few of you (Those that have already got PA's) would be able to help me with your own experiences. If you’re not comfortable sharing these stories online please feel free to email me  dobison@gmail.com

Thanks again guys and hope you all have Super Weekend Smile It's Mojito’s by the pool for me Smile

Much Love - Mike Smile

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66304 is a reply to message #66303] Fri, 11 November 2011 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Sorry Mike, the only two words that come to mind for me are "Ouch" and "Ewww". I have a tatt and my ear is double pierced, but the lower area to me is sacred territory. I can't imagine having a piece of metal thrust through it and if I was with someone who had it done, I would find it a total turn off.

Just my personal opinion :-/

-Peter

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66305 is a reply to message #66303] Fri, 11 November 2011 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have had a LOT of surgery to the penis. Nothing would induce me to have it pierced. I have lost enough sensation there as it is.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66307 is a reply to message #66303] Fri, 11 November 2011 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Okay, I've led a sheltered life, but am I correct in inferring from the replies that a Prince Albert is a piercing of the penis? If so, look at the picture. He died of blood poisoning not long after the pic was taken. But it's your body. Feel free.

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66308 is a reply to message #66307] Sat, 12 November 2011 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Yes Nigel, specifically a ring through the tip is a Prince Albert. It is all just mutilation of a beautiful and sensual organ as far as I`m concerned. Shame, really.:-[

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Before this topic gets totally out of hand ...  [message #66309 is a reply to message #66303] Sat, 12 November 2011 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... with no pun either desired or intended, take a few moments to review the information posted at Wikipedia on this subject.

Firstly, the more conventional "bottom-styled" affair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_(genital_piercing)

And secondly, the lesser known "top-styled" variation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_Prince_Albert_piercing

Frankly, neither version (nor any of their brethren) hold much attraction to me; but, from an esthetically visual perspective, the conventional piercing, if, and only if, the individual is circumcised does have its' eye appeal. I have known men who have sported one or the other of both variations, and whom have been either circumcised and uncircumcised, with the latter being downright unattractive to both the eye and to the touch.

I have had no experience "anally" by someone with either variation; but, I have in my errant youth (and again just recently some 40-years later) had considerable expertise in giving "head" to those, both circumcised and uncircumcised, who do, and can report that in neither case is it much fun for the "servicer", with the "jewelry" getting very much in the way and often rendering he or she rather tongue-tied and unable to deep-throat the "servicee" because of the discomfort associated with such an enterprise.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Sat, 12 November 2011 07:44]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66310 is a reply to message #66303] Sat, 12 November 2011 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

I had a PA piercing in about 1990. I haven't worn jewellery in it for several years, and it's nearly closed up now.

Having it done hurt very little, and healing was very rapid. Yup, it did improve the sensation when masturbating alone - I ALWAYS took it out for sex of any kind - I had a small piercing (ie thin ring), which would be liable to tear the flesh if pulled by accident. Wider rings are safer, but I think look less good.

PA's don't work well with a tight foreskin.

Many PA users find that they spray a lot when taking a pee : be prepared to piss sitting down for the rest of your life, and you may need to "blot off" with tissue afterwards, to prevent dribbles.

It's a personal choice. I have no regrets about having done it, but it's no longer something I bother with.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
icon12.gif Re: Piercing - The Prince Albert..?  [message #66311 is a reply to message #66303] Mon, 14 November 2011 14:08 Go to previous message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Good Afternoon All,

Thanks very much for all the feedback and sorry if I've not gotten back to anyone if you sent emails... Long Story Short my new nick name is 'Malfunction Magnet Michael' Sad)

I'll continue to do all the research I can before the big day. The only piece of mind I can give those who are feeling a little put off by Nigel's pic is that it'll only be the PA Smile No other adornment for my little member ;-D

Thanks Again Guys and hope you have a Super Morning/Daye/Evening Wink

Much Love - Mike Smile

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Previous Topic: To get subtitles press the red cc button
Next Topic: Talent
Goto Forum: