A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Natural selection
icon6.gif Natural selection  [message #66333] Wed, 23 November 2011 18:46 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I hate it that Nifty has Mixed Race as some sort of story category. I was wondering is anyone has noticed the wonderful way one of our authors is introducing a mixed race relationship in such a manner that you need to look really hard to spot it.

Isn't that the way the world is meant to work?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Natural selection  [message #66342 is a reply to message #66333] Fri, 25 November 2011 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I must admit - i haven't noticed. Which story?

To blow my own trumpet here - there are at least 4 mixed-race relationships in the Westpoint Tales. Don't think anyone ever caught that and, as you say, it really doesn't matter!

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Natural selection  [message #66344 is a reply to message #66342] Fri, 25 November 2011 09:01 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Isn't it great when folk don't notice Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Stand Up!
Next Topic: Shame no more - a public service film
Goto Forum: