A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > hi
hi  [message #66385] Thu, 08 December 2011 09:19 Go to next message
Aknatoon is currently offline  Aknatoon

Getting started

Hi all I am new here from egypt, wish all the happy time

my secret one waiting for you
icon7.gif Re: hi  [message #66387 is a reply to message #66385] Fri, 09 December 2011 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave is currently offline  Dave

Getting started

HI to you too,

I hope you enjoy your time here, spend some time talking to all the good people here.

Kind regards

D.G.
Re: hi  [message #66390 is a reply to message #66385] Fri, 09 December 2011 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Hello back to you! What name can we use to say hello, it seems you have three or four. Glad to see the new Egypt has left you in a position to join us from halfway around the world. Pull up a chair and let's talk.

Have you been reading the stories here? Been reading long? How about writing, would you consider writing a story for us to see?

How wonderful it would be to see a story about your culture, your people, and your desires. Perhaps in time you may feel confident to share some of those details. Until then, enjoy the site and we welcome you.

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Re: hi  [message #66393 is a reply to message #66385] Sun, 11 December 2011 03:18 Go to previous message
CallMePaul is currently offline  CallMePaul

Really getting into it

And hello from me. I only pop in occasionaly but I'm always pleased to see a new person join the forum. Perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself.

Youth crisis hot-line 866-488-7386, 24 hr (U.S.A.)
There are people who want to help you cope with being you.
Previous Topic: A church resource...
Next Topic: Eye Candy.......
Goto Forum: