A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Keeping Spiders as Pets... Really.?.?.?
icon5.gif Keeping Spiders as Pets... Really.?.?.?  [message #66423] Fri, 06 January 2012 11:21 Go to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Howdy All,

Albeit a little late, here is wishing you all a Cracker of a New Year Smile May 2012 be filled with endless growth, boundless possibilities and brimming with prosperity Cool

It's time to start making it better and stop waiting for it to just get better Smile The future is yours, reach out and grasp it with both hands Smile

Now on a different note and totally unrelated to anything 'Gay' I've gotten quite interested in a new hobby... And I never thought for even a second that I would be saying this as I am a Mild Arachnophobia, but I have my 1st pet Tarantula Spiderling Smile

It is terribly cute being more of an egg with legs for the time being but this being what it is I need help.

Does or Has anyone here ever kept spiders as pets and what are the basic care instructions for such pets.

My Curly Hair Tarantula Spiderling is only a few days old from sack-split and I don't know yet whether it is male or female.

If anyone has any recommendations, information or guidance on this topic it would be greatly appreciated. You can email me directly at dobison@gmail.com

Thanks again all and hope you have a most Awesome Day and Weekend,

Much Love - Michael

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: Keeping Spiders as Pets... Really.?.?.?  [message #66425 is a reply to message #66423] Fri, 06 January 2012 23:23 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I will check with my nephew and email you back. He has a variety of Tarantulas and other spiders along with several lizards and snakes.He also teaches courses and does shows on these things.I will let you know what he says Michael.

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: The drunk Scotsman
Next Topic: UFO
Goto Forum: