A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well
just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #66441] Sat, 28 January 2012 12:28 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This exists: http://iomfats.tumblr.com/

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: just for fun  [message #66475 is a reply to message #66441] Mon, 27 February 2012 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

And is quietly getting cuter! http://iomfats.tumblr.com/

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon14.gif Re: just for fun  [message #66476 is a reply to message #66475] Tue, 28 February 2012 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

In case y'all haven't investigated the link, it's worth exploring - and he's not kidding about the "getting cuter" bit. Not that it was lacking in cuteness a month ago, you understand. But don't take my word for it - go check it out for yourself!
Re: just for fun  [message #66495 is a reply to message #66475] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm keeping it up. And I know we have at least one fan of redheads! So, when I find 'em, I post 'em

Re: just for fun  [message #66605 is a reply to message #66495] Wed, 21 March 2012 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm amazed both how many and how few decent looking boys there are http://iomfats.tumblr.com/archive tries to get the very best

Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66826 is a reply to message #66441] Tue, 08 May 2012 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

(no text)
Re: Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66830 is a reply to message #66826] Tue, 08 May 2012 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Scuse me?

Re: Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66834 is a reply to message #66830] Tue, 08 May 2012 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Your tmblr, timmy - it's broken!
Re: Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66835 is a reply to message #66834] Tue, 08 May 2012 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

They nuked it

Re: Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66838 is a reply to message #66835] Wed, 09 May 2012 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

Quote:
They nuked it

Sorry, but not terribly surprised, to hear that. Perhaps the lack of surprise comes from my generic grumpiness of the moment - the next state to the northeast from me (North Carolina) just passed a constitutional amendment outlawing state recognition of any sort of non-heterosexual marriage or union. There's no way to know how much the vote was influenced by dishonest representations of the amendment by its supporters. And I just finished reading an engaging short YA novel (Totally Joe, by James Howe) in Nook e-book form, where I discovered that Nook e-book format handles footnotes somewhere between poorly (if the book is well edited) and atrociously (in this case).

Anyway, iomfats.tumblr.com was fun while it lasted. Thank you and good night.
Re: Yep, it has a problem now  [message #66839 is a reply to message #66838] Wed, 09 May 2012 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

In the prurient atmosphere of the US free blog world, which reminds me of the worst days of Geoshitties and that ilk, I was surprised it lasted a day. It had decently clothed boys on it. There was not a single image that could be considered to fall into their strange moral area:
"Quote:"
As per the policies you agreed to when creating a Tumblr account, we do not allow inappropriate content involving minors on Tumblr.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 May 2012 07:54]

Re: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #68673 is a reply to message #66441] Tue, 28 October 2014 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Toe is in the water

I know it's been a while, but I thought you might find this interesting - http://yro.slashdot.org/story/14/10/28/0630201/eff-rates-whi ch-service-providers-side-with-users. Tl;dr: tumblr got the lowest score of all online service providers in EFF's grading of how well they support their users in intellectual property disputes. Copyright, "inappropriate" material - tumblr's response to a complaint is apparently along the lines of "Nuke 'em all and let G*d sort 'em out."
Re: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #68678 is a reply to message #66441] Tue, 28 October 2014 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Redheads did you say?

Lordy, I wonder how I missed this one.  Too bad, I would have enjoyed it... as I do anything redhead.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #68680 is a reply to message #68678] Wed, 29 October 2014 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

You and me both Warren!
Glory to the ginger!

raysstories.com
Re: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #68687 is a reply to message #66441] Wed, 29 October 2014 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ray is currently offline  Ray

Getting started

Aw Jeez - you guys would like me.
I am a redhead, or at least I used to be...
Re: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well  [message #68688 is a reply to message #68687] Wed, 29 October 2014 11:55 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

You likely still are Ray; thing just get a little muddled with age, and I'm supposing that that's what you're referring to.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Previous Topic: A little something I simply want to share with everyone here.
Next Topic: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!
Goto Forum: