A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Something extremely wrong with the world
icon9.gif Something extremely wrong with the world  [message #66451] Mon, 06 February 2012 19:21 Go to next message
Blumoogle is currently offline  Blumoogle

Likes it here

Well, this is scary

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/02/trailer-kidnapped-for-christ.html

From the film's about page: The film centers on the story of David, a straight-A student from Colorado who was sent to Escuela Caribe in May of 2006 after coming out to his parents as gay. Like many others, David was taken in the night without warning by a “transport service” and was never told where he was going or when he would be brought back home. While at Escuela Caribe, David had no way of communicating with any of his friends or family back home until the filmmakers arrived and he decided to ask them if they would smuggle out a letter that he had secretly written to his best friend.

I haven't posted in a long time, but as I still lurk here now and then I felt it is only appropriate that something like this - this thing - should be spread as wide as possibly, so that more people can speak out and help me do something about it. I've posted, and forwarded it on every social media platform I could to help advocate against it, and am writing letters to every human rights organisation, politician and media outlet I can find an email-address for. This is not acceptable in our society. Please read it, comment and try to do your part

A truth told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent

-William Blake
Re: Something extremely wrong with the world  [message #66452 is a reply to message #66451] Tue, 07 February 2012 09:11 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Such people are immoral, disgusting and most assuredly not followers of their alleged saviour. A belated Happy Birthday, by the way.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Is it just me?
Next Topic: And now for some Mockery and Humor!
Goto Forum: