A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The largest employer of paedophiles in the world
icon13.gif The largest employer of paedophiles in the world  [message #66470] Mon, 13 February 2012 21:01 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2012/02/10/8000-cases-of-child-molestation-by-75-archdiocese-of-milwaukee-priests-revealed/

And the man whose watch it happened on is to be made a cardinal

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The largest employer of paedophiles in the world  [message #66471 is a reply to message #66470] Fri, 17 February 2012 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

OMFG... Makes me bloody sick to my stomach...

I've never really liked children to be honest but not liking them has never been reason enough to rape them...
However judging from this as long as you are a priest it’s OK... To hell with them... TO Hell with them ALL I Say >Sad

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: The largest employer of paedophiles in the world  [message #66472 is a reply to message #66471] Fri, 17 February 2012 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Please excuse my ignorance but aren’t all convicted child rapists or sexual offenders meant to be registered in the USA? or is it State specific?

I remember something about this years ago but can’t say that I was paying that much attention.
But then again I guess you have to find the f**kers to get convictions to stick…

Such a sad story actually and makes me very sad and more angry that sit like this still happens to with the ‘Oh So Holly’ at the root of all evil… I’m fuming about this.

What can we do..?

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: The largest employer of paedophiles in the world  [message #66498 is a reply to message #66470] Wed, 14 March 2012 17:24 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

And now that organisation is reported as seeking to muzzle victim support groups: groups: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/us/catholic-churc h-pressures-victims-network-with-subpoenas.html?_r=3&ref =us

[Updated on: Wed, 14 March 2012 17:25]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: We have lift off
Next Topic: Virginity: One prick and it's gone?
Goto Forum: