A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > At last there is a quick way to tell
icon6.gif At last there is a quick way to tell  [message #66695] Sat, 31 March 2012 16:30 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1619&private=0

Take the test, then confirm whether it's right

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2012 23:12]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: At last there is a quick way to tell  [message #66697 is a reply to message #66695] Sat, 31 March 2012 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ricky is currently offline  Ricky

Toe is in the water

OMG, too funny. I'll use it. I've downloaded it to send to a friend. She'll love it.

Thanks!
Re: At last there is a quick way to tell  [message #66698 is a reply to message #66697] Sat, 31 March 2012 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The image is slightly enhanced with a couple of rewordings. You may want to show her the new version

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: At last there is a quick way to tell  [message #67800 is a reply to message #66698] Mon, 17 June 2013 03:21 Go to previous message
Ricky is currently offline  Ricky

Toe is in the water

I guess I figured it out!
Previous Topic: Memorial Day (U.S.A.)
Next Topic: The Solstice
Goto Forum: