A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Ten Reasons Why We Should Never Allow Gay Marriage
Ten Reasons Why We Should Never Allow Gay Marriage  [message #66847] Wed, 16 May 2012 23:49 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

1. It's unnatural. Right-thinking people always reject unnatural things, like eyeglasses, noodles and air conditioning.2. Hanging around gay people will encourage you to be gay. Like hanging around tall people will make you tall.3. Legalizing gay marriage would open the doorway to all kinds of crazy behaviors. People may even wish to marry their dog because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.4. Straight marriage has been around for a long time and hasn't changed at all women are still slaves and bought off as property, blacks still can't marry whites and divorce is still illegal.5. Straight marriage would be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just for fun marriage would be destroyed.6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples and old couples shouldn't get married because our orphanages aren't full yet and the world needs more children.7. Obviously, gay parents will only raise gay children, because straight parents only raise straight children, right?8. Gay marriage isn't supported by religion. In a theocracy, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion.9. Children can never succeed in a home without a male and female role model. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society. We will never be able to adapt to the new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Re: Ten Reasons Why We Should Never Allow Gay Marriage  [message #67035 is a reply to message #66847] Sat, 29 September 2012 00:05 Go to previous message
Pulsar132 is currently offline  Pulsar132

Getting started

Haha the sarcasm. I love it lol.

I'll update with some wise words of wisdom when i can think of something....[/center]
Previous Topic: With a Piece of Chalk
Next Topic: It gets bigger campaign
Goto Forum: