A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Chat Room by Kit
Chat Room by Kit  [message #67007] Mon, 17 September 2012 12:04 Go to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Kit's Chat Room is a thoroughly good short story and well worth reading.

I can't say much about it without giving away the plot, but the ending ... wow!

Read it here

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: Chat Room by Kit  [message #67039 is a reply to message #67007] Sat, 29 September 2012 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

This story I found utterly compelling from start to finish - especially at the finish. If you've read it, you'll understand if I say that it was with some trepidation that I came down the following morning to switch on my computer.....

An original and exciting story like this deserves much wider circulation - is anyone from the BBC reading this?

Jolyon
Re: Chat Room by Kit  [message #67044 is a reply to message #67039] Sun, 30 September 2012 00:02 Go to previous message
Pulsar132 is currently offline  Pulsar132

Getting started

Great story! Smile. Well worth reading!
i think if my computer did that I dunno how I'd react lol.

I'll update with some wise words of wisdom when i can think of something....[/center]
Previous Topic: Road Not Taken
Next Topic: A Kind of Alchemy
Goto Forum: