A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Tom Daley alert!
Tom Daley alert!  [message #67243] Sat, 15 December 2012 13:45 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Especially for those here who can't seem to get enough "Tom Daley", HEATWORLD and Heat Magazine have a treat in store just for you:

Gallery: Tom Daley somehow makes Santa sexy, mainly by taking his top off

Supposing that this won't quite be enough, the wise editors at HEAT have provided just a little bit more:

Gallery: Tom Daley in a Christmas jumper, anyone?

Enjoy.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Tom Daley alert!  [message #67244 is a reply to message #67243] Sun, 16 December 2012 11:15 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We do have, of course, Tom being deliberately and wonderfully ambiguous about his own sexuality. Good for him. He has a wonderfully toned and honed body, and a not unpleasing visage. Most important, he's a decent lad. I enjoy seeing pictures of him. A treat for the eyes. Oddly I don't find him fantasy material, I just admire him

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2012 11:16]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Normality and Safe Sex
Next Topic: It's The End Of The World As We Know It......
Goto Forum: