A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I could kiss this woman!
 () 1 Vote
I could kiss this woman!  [message #67603] Sat, 23 March 2013 17:34 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

SONY Pictures Co-Chair Amy Pascal spoke about the need to get rid of gay slurs and stereotyping in the movies at the LA Gay & Lesbian Center's gala on Thursday night, Deadline Hollywood reports.

Amy Pascal Asks Hollywood To Eliminate Gay Slurs And Stereotypes From Movies

[excerpted from the aforementioned address] "... Can't being gay just be one stitch in the fabric of someone's life? Can't we depict men and women who just so happen to be gay ... "

I couldn't have said better myself ... [oh, wait for it!] ... I did countless number of times for years if not decades. It's a time whose time has come. Finally.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: I could kiss this woman!  [message #67605 is a reply to message #67603] Sat, 23 March 2013 19:35 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

She is simply correct.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Inappropriate toys
Next Topic: Role Models
Goto Forum: