A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Kiwi's Brownsville Tales, Jayden & Cade
Kiwi's Brownsville Tales, Jayden & Cade  [message #67756] Tue, 14 May 2013 16:17 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I don't quite know why I've picked Jayden & Cade to mention here. I think it's because Kiwi hides serious topics in camouflage fluff. All his tales have a huge feel good factor, and I recommend all of them, but this latest offering grabbed me.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Kiwi's Brownsville Tales, Jayden & Cade  [message #67767 is a reply to message #67756] Sun, 19 May 2013 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

I too am greatly enjoying them as each paints another little corner of his world
Re: Kiwi's Brownsville Tales, Jayden & Cade  [message #67775 is a reply to message #67756] Fri, 24 May 2013 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JJ Mathews is currently offline  JJ Mathews

Getting started

Too bad about that ending though, loved the story till that point :?
Re: Kiwi's Brownsville Tales, Jayden & Cade  [message #67776 is a reply to message #67775] Fri, 24 May 2013 06:26 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

The thing is, all stories have to end. I don't want to give anything away, but life's endings are no always what we hope for.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The Girl for Me
Next Topic: Story submissions
Goto Forum: