A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > For those "bleh" days
For those "bleh" days  [message #67899] Wed, 14 August 2013 02:47 Go to next message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

So I've been having a crap-tastic day and found myself listening to this song on repeat.  The genre might not fly with some of the shall we say, more matured members here, but I think everyone can appreciate the message :proud:

http://youtu.be/4nMpsiVPQzU

It makes me happy! Very Happy

Edit: Oh just covering up my bad spelling!

[Updated on: Wed, 14 August 2013 02:48]

Not entirely my cup of tea; but, what the hell ...  [message #67900 is a reply to message #67899] Wed, 14 August 2013 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... the tune is catchy enough.  I'll copy it to my eldest son and to the two young muscles who do for me around the place and who knows it and a couple other of Atmosphere's riff's will likely end up in the 40K, or thereabout mp3's in my home library.

Thank you for the introduction.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Not entirely my cup of tea; but, what the hell ...  [message #67901 is a reply to message #67900] Wed, 14 August 2013 19:22 Go to previous message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

No problem. :)  Enjoy, this song always makes me feel better!
Previous Topic: Please explain
Next Topic: On orifices
Goto Forum: