A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Weird, email sending failure
Weird, email sending failure  [message #69100] Sat, 21 February 2015 14:31 Go to next message
AB is currently offline  AB

Getting started

I am trying to respond to an email I got from you guys IOMFATS about Brave Lake Manor chapter 5 but I keep getting postmaster failure to send...I could not think of another avenue to respond so I am creating this thread with my reply to the email.

I hope it is not considered spam it is not intended to be.

It is weird though as I have not had any such difficulties in the past withe either replying to emails from IOMFATS or submitting -2 so far- stories.

The reply to the email:
oh lol I had tried to emulate teen txting ways you know with abbreviations and stuff
like Confused and :3 are smileys but you can remove them if you want no prob. by me.
Re: Weird, email sending failure  [message #69102 is a reply to message #69100] Sat, 21 February 2015 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"AB wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 14:31"
I am trying to respond to an email I got from you guys IOMFATS about Brave Lake Manor chapter 5 but I keep getting postmaster failure to send...I could not think of another avenue to respond so I am creating this thread with my reply to the email.

I hope it is not considered spam it is not intended to be.

It is weird though as I have not had any such difficulties in the past withe either replying to emails from IOMFATS or submitting -2 so far- stories.

The reply to the email:
oh lol I had tried to emulate teen txting ways you know with abbreviations and stuff
like Confused and :3 are smileys but you can remove them if you want no prob. by me.

--
No idea why it is failing unless this is happening at your end.

I'll see what I can do about the absent smileys now I know what they are

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Weird, email sending failure  [message #69103 is a reply to message #69102] Sat, 21 February 2015 15:31 Go to previous message
AB is currently offline  AB

Getting started

Yes, I don't know either, but it is weird that it should happen all of a sudden when I've had no probs before....I think when I submit my next story with you I'll know lol. And that is going to be soon, just need to finish three more chapters and have them proofed and I'm done. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Summer's End by Ryan Bartlett
Next Topic: A forthcoming treat
Goto Forum: