A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Elf-Boy and Friends
Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #69274] Fri, 13 March 2015 18:10 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Elf-Boy and Friends started today. With 44 chapters, this is an odyssey and a saga, with mythical creatures, beauteous youths, wars, battles, loves, trysts, and so much more.

George has said he may well allow us to have his other tales if he likes the reception here. That is quite up to him. but I hope he offers them to us.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #69306 is a reply to message #69274] Wed, 18 March 2015 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

Nearly 10% of the way through it now (i.e., everything that's been posted so far). No wars yet, but everything else seems to be there. And I'm sure there's room for a war or two in the remaining 40 chapters.

And from what I've read so far, I have to agree - I too hope to see more of this author's work.
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #69311 is a reply to message #69306] Wed, 18 March 2015 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am sure George will be well pleased with the exposure here, and will offer us more. But there is plenty of time. I do not want to run two stories by the same author in parallel

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
icon12.gif Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #69459 is a reply to message #69274] Sat, 11 April 2015 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kyle is currently offline  Kyle

Getting started

At the time of my first visit to IOMFAtS my first reading was chapter 15, the chapter of the day. I was so taken, not literally, that I then started back on chapter 1. Now I am rapidly closing in with my "beginning" chapter. The story is not only exciting to the mind, but also to my body, if you get what I mean to say!  The most such episode, to me at least, was the chapter where Dahl And Merry's first coupling took place.  It was so intense that I actually felt like I was Dahl being so filled.  But laying aside the erotic parts, of which there are many, I really like the writing style of the writer.  He is now one of my favorites. And the variety of characters he uses.  They really compliment each other.  I eagerly anticipate the upcoming adventures of this naked roaming band of heroes.  

Love Is As lLove Does
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #69732 is a reply to message #69459] Sun, 31 May 2015 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

While this story is heading towards its conclusion the message is not to despair. George has sent me the first of several more chapters of adventures on the planet Haven.  Elf Boy's Friends starts as soon as the main tale ends. And George is planning on sending much more.

[Updated on: Sun, 31 May 2015 10:03]

Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #71746 is a reply to message #69732] Thu, 07 July 2016 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dookie11 is currently offline  dookie11

Getting started

George , reading the # 7 , I think .
LOL you got them flying !
I really like the boys you populate this story with .

Again , I'm glad you can put pen to paper .
The stories you tell us are priceless .

I'll keep reading !
dael

Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #71747 is a reply to message #69732] Thu, 07 July 2016 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dookie11 is currently offline  dookie11

Getting started

George , I'm on # 8 .
You got them flying !

Love the guys you populate the stories with .

You write , I read . 
dael
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #71862 is a reply to message #71746] Tue, 06 September 2016 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
George is currently offline  George

Getting started

Actually I hardly ever put pen to paper these day. Instead I use a word processor Wink.

It took me a while to figure out how my characters could take to the air. So first it was fetchers lifting themselves telekinetically by their sandals then by attaching themselves to yokes, with or without batwing extensions, or the single rigid wings the Navy used. Then that old guy flew his autogyro or gyrocopter onto the  grounds of the US Capitol. That inspired me to introduced autogyros to the planet of Haven. Too bad we don't use autogyros more often here on planet Earth, or "Old Urth" as the inhabitants of Haven call it.

George Gauthier
icon14.gif Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #72917 is a reply to message #69274] Sun, 28 May 2017 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
novel is currently offline  novel

Getting started

as an ad&d fun since mid 90's i like your story very very much.

thanks for the lovely work.
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #73290 is a reply to message #72917] Sat, 26 August 2017 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
George is currently offline  George

Getting started

Sorry it took me so long to notice another posting on the forum. I am glad you like my stories. 
Pardon me for being dense, but what does "an ad&d fun" mean. I am at a total loss to understand.

George Gauthier
Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #73292 is a reply to message #73290] Sat, 26 August 2017 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I tried lookng the term up

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3668&private=0

That is probably not it!

I am guesisng "A Dungeons and Dragons Fan"

Re: Elf-Boy and Friends  [message #73293 is a reply to message #73292] Sat, 26 August 2017 21:35 Go to previous message
Mark

Likes it here

Quote:
timmy wrote on Sat, 26 August 2017 14:37I tried lookng the term up

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=3668&private=0

That is probably not it!

I am guesisng "A Dungeons and Dragons Fan"

--

Well, I imagine "AD&D" in this case would stand for "Advance Dungeons and Dragons," one of the later editions of the "Dungeons and Dragons" franchise.
Previous Topic: Another Life by Andrew Foote
Next Topic: A Royal Achievement
Goto Forum: