A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Fitting In, by Andrew Foort
Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69395] Thu, 02 April 2015 17:14 Go to next message
bisexualguy is currently offline  bisexualguy

Toe is in the water

I am really enjoying this story.  I have to admit, I cheated on Chapter 6, in that I went to:   translate dot google dot com   and pasted the Latin in  to read what it said.  Part of it I am still unclear on as to why some of it said what it said. 

But the story is great!  I look forward to seeing more of the good Reverend Judy as she helps Andy and Lucas with the mystery.  Andrew, would you at least reveal whether there is a possibility of yet another sequel to "Where Do I Fit In?' in addition to this great story?  Please continue to mention Jo and Simon from time to time, as well.

Thanks!
Re: Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69419 is a reply to message #69395] Mon, 06 April 2015 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

I agree, this is an excellent story with substantial content as well as a gripping storyline, well worth reading.
Re: Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69454 is a reply to message #69419] Sat, 11 April 2015 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

Well... it's over, it's done... and I for one shall miss looking for the next chapter. So very well done, well worth your effort Andrew, for this reader!
Re: Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69457 is a reply to message #69454] Sat, 11 April 2015 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If I don't comment, take it as read that I like a tale! After all, I publish it!

A new Andichan tale starts tomorrow.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69462 is a reply to message #69419] Sun, 12 April 2015 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masuk is currently offline  masuk

Getting started

Quote:
solsticeman wrote on Tue, 07 April 2015 06:26I agree, this is an excellent story with substantial content as well as a gripping storyline, well worth reading.

--
Agree 100%.  I've been following the chapters in Thailand, on the Gold Coast in Australia, and now back in Thailand.  Sorry to see the story has finished, but it was greatly appreciated and well written.

thank you.
Re: Fitting In, by Andrew Foort  [message #69475 is a reply to message #69395] Tue, 14 April 2015 19:53 Go to previous message
Andichan is currently offline  Andichan

Getting started

Umm........this is the sequel and as my story takes my people up to the grand old age of 24, I think it is time to knock it on the head!
I want to thank everyone who read it. I appreciate it more than I can say.            Andy.

Andy.
Previous Topic: Michael Arram his stories.
Next Topic: Minky's World
Goto Forum: