A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Cy-kun published
Cy-kun published  [message #69515] Sun, 26 April 2015 23:21 Go to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney

Getting started

Hey Folks!If you enjoyed Cy-kun's story Everything Will Turn Out Alright that posted this year or Oh Radio, Tell Me Everything You Know that posted in 2012 , I thought you all might want to know that author Dan Wingreen (Cy-kun to us) has written a few books that are now published and available on Amazon and on Fireborn Publishing. They are part of a series; the first one is Awakening Aiden a Wizard's Quest 1 and the second is Awakening Arthur a Wizard's Quest 2 . I bought and have read them both and am anxiously waiting for the series to continue. I love the IOMFATS site and the stories printed here, and I believe we all like to see it when somebody who has contributed to this site gets published! Thought you might want to know

[Updated on: Sun, 26 April 2015 23:22]

Rod Morrison
Re: Cy-kun published  [message #69516 is a reply to message #69515] Mon, 27 April 2015 06:46 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I love it when an author gains a real mainstream publishing contract

[Updated on: Mon, 27 April 2015 06:46]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Near Wild Heaven
Next Topic: Knowing when it does not work
Goto Forum: