A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Trevor Moran makes it official...
Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70304] Sun, 11 October 2015 05:27 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Surprised?[ 11 votes ]
1. Who? 9 / 82%
2. No. Not in the least. 0 / 0%
3. He is? No way! 0 / 0%
4. YAY! 2 / 18%

raysstories.com
Re: Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70307 is a reply to message #70304] Sun, 11 October 2015 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Whoopee shit!

I suppose I should be happy for him whoever the hell he is; but, LOL, I won't be breaking out the champers anytime soon.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70308 is a reply to message #70307] Sun, 11 October 2015 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I guess you need to have teenaged nieces to be familiar with him. I get inundated with him every time I visit them. This was the big news this weekend at their houses.

raysstories.com
Re: Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70310 is a reply to message #70308] Sun, 11 October 2015 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Congrats to him but I do wonder why all these Youtube teens seem to have the yearning need to burst out of the closet to millions of people as if it is something to make the world stop spinning. Its like me running out into the street screaming I love cats - who gives a shit?

I would imagine that we have all gone through that feeling of relief when we have finally been able to admit who we are to close family and friends, but youtube... really??
Re: Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70312 is a reply to message #70310] Mon, 12 October 2015 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

I have to agree with WestcliffWriter.  I remember reading an article on-line a while back about a high school senior who was graduating, and was supposed to be giving a speach at the graduation ceremony.  There was a bit of controversy when the school administrators nixed the speech he originally wanted to give (he had to submit a copy beforehand) in which he came out as being gay.  One of the reader comments at the end of the article really struck me as an interesting thought - the individual pointed out that it's kind of silly to go around making public declarations about your sexual orientation, since unless I'm planning on asking you out on a date, I really don't need to know that particular piece of information, any more than I'd need to know something like your shoe size under most conceivable situations (usually only if, for some very specific reason, I need to buy you shoes and you're not in a position to be physically present with me at the store when I get them); it's one of those "more information than I need to know" kind of things.
Re: Trevor Moran makes it official...  [message #70324 is a reply to message #70307] Wed, 14 October 2015 14:06 Go to previous message
Ashdaw is currently offline  Ashdaw

Toe is in the water

Like, who cares? This is a mincer and there is NO need to be. Shocked
Previous Topic: The village where about one in ten 'girls' turn into boys at puberty.
Next Topic: We old farts may not always/often be right on Coming Out
Goto Forum: