A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > 2016 Story Queue updates
2016 Story Queue updates  [message #70741] Wed, 06 January 2016 10:28 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As we start 2016 we have the following queue:

Sets 1 - 5: 7 items
Set 6: 5 items
Sets 7 - 11: 4 items
Sets 12 - 13: 3 items
Sets 14 - 18: 2 items
Sets 19 - 21: 1 item

This is good. It means that the first slot for new story items is in set 6. That;s two weeks away and is not too long for a new submission to wait. This is a result of my policy of trying to get new submissions in as early as pososble, but almost never breaching the maximum of seven items per set.

We also have some continuity, though not as much as when I had a queue of long items by the same author. That was an illusion of continuity, though. It was just a queue of decent stories.

I have some promises of new tales in the future, and some from new authors. That's great.

I'd love smokr to consider bringing us his tales of early sexual experience that he has penned for other folk. Those would make a great seasoning of reality amongst the romantic fantasy world we have here.

We also have some authors who never write the final chapter to their tales. Maybe you could write to them to encourage them?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
17 January 2016  [message #70830 is a reply to message #70741] Sun, 17 January 2016 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We could do with more stories now, for the queue.

Set 1 goes out on 18 January, and this is the status:

Sets 1 - 3: 7 items
Set 4: 6 items
Sets 5 & 6: 5 items
Sets 7 - 9: 4 items
Sets 10 - 14: 2 items
Sets 14 - 20: 1 item

I know when we start to run short I get a sudden influx! Fingers crossed!!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #70898 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 22 January 2016 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Current status, with Set 1 going out on Monday

Sets 4 - 6: 6 items
Sets 10 - 11: 3 items
Sets 12 - 18: 2 items

The contest has two stories ready, more coming. The closing date is not yet set.

So, the deluge never happened, no bad thing, but a steady trickle is arriving. The question is, will you be part of that that trickle?

29 January 2016  [message #70970 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 29 January 2016 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 goes out on Monday, but I am travelling, so this is not certain

Sets 1 - 2: 7 items
Set 3: 6 items
Sets 4 - 6: 4 items
Sets 7 - 8: 3 items
Sets 9 - 15: 2 items
Sets 61 - 21: 1 item

So, we are rather light

The story contest has, so far, 4 items

Christmas 2016 has 1!

6 February 2016  [message #71014 is a reply to message #70741] Sat, 06 February 2016 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

So, where are we?

Sets 1 - 2: 6 items. There is space immediately for new work
Set 3: 5 items
Sets 4 - 5: 4 items
Set 6: 3 items
Sets 7 - 12: 2 items
Sets 13 - 18: 1 item

Contest set: 5 items
Christmas 2016: 1 item

Nothing for Valentine's Day, which is a shame

I have more story contests planned, too. More on that when we see how this one goes. I like the idea of interpreting a picture.

Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71047 is a reply to message #70741] Tue, 09 February 2016 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Quote:
timmy wrote on Wed, 06 January 2016 05:28
I'd love smokr to consider bringing us his tales of early sexual experience that he has penned for other folk. Those would make a great seasoning of reality amongst the romantic fantasy world we have here.

--
You are free to copy/paste any of the First Time Tales from my site you want. Or if you feel better, request any of them and I'll send them to you in .odt or html. You can use them to fill in during the shorter publication periods. Seriously, just go grab them when you need them.

raysstories.com
Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71053 is a reply to message #71047] Tue, 09 February 2016 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Quote:"
Smokr wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 06:10

--
You are free to copy/paste any of the First Time Tales from my site you want. Or if you feel better, request any of them and I'll send them to you in .odt or html. You can use them to fill in during the shorter publication periods. Seriously, just go grab them when you need them.

--
Please would you choose the ones you would like to send me. .odt or .html, whichever is easiest for you? I would infinitely prefer you to choose the ones you are proudest of, or that you feel need to be told, to my going in carte blanche and grabbing. I can go and grab easily enough, of course I can, but, even with permission, this feels like a violation. The only site I do that with is WW's because he has a hard time sending me the originals, and I ask permission for each story set.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 February 2016 10:23]

Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71059 is a reply to message #71053] Wed, 10 February 2016 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

timmy wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 10:04
Smokr wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 06:10

--

--
Please would you choose the ones you would like to send me. .odt or .html, whichever is easiest for you? I would infinitely prefer you to choose the ones you are proudest of, or that you feel need to be told, to my going in carte blanche and grabbing. I can go and grab easily enough, of course I can, but, even with permission, this feels like a violation. The only site I do that with is WW's because he has a hard time sending me the originals, and I ask permission for each story set.

--
We just got DNSBL blocked for your email address by an outfit called "Truncate". I had tried to send this reply to you by email. Grrrrr. I'm asking our hosting company to try to pursue this and get us unblocked

I am hoping other folk, new folk, will see your work in these tales and ask you to create some more, which I will be proud to publish alongside your own site Smile

I am going to release this set in alphabetical order, for want of a better way of doing it.

Depending on our queue, I will either release them sequentially, or in dribs and drabs as rather fun infill.

I like 'em all.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 February 2016 10:52]

Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71063 is a reply to message #71059] Thu, 11 February 2016 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Hushmail gets a lot of gruff for not sharing user's email content or information with 'the man' or with ad companies. As a result they are often blocked for no good reasons. I'll try to remember not to use it with you, along with others who have the same or other problems caused by companies not liking the fact that Hushmail doesn't play well with those who think my correspondence is their business.

raysstories.com
Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71068 is a reply to message #71063] Thu, 11 February 2016 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
Smokr wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 00:11Hushmail gets a lot of gruff for not sharing user's email content or information with 'the man' or with ad companies. As a result they are often blocked for no good reasons. I'll try to remember not to use it with you, along with others who have the same or other problems caused by companies not liking the fact that Hushmail doesn't play well with those who think my correspondence is their business.

--
In this case it is Hushmail that has blocked my emails to you, using a service called "Truncate" that has, allegedly, intelligence.

13 February 2016  [message #71083 is a reply to message #70741] Sat, 13 February 2016 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Alas, we had no submissions for Valentine's day at all.

Status now:

Set 4: 6 items
Sets 5 - 9: 5 items
Sets 10 - 14: 4 items
Set 15: 3 items
Sets 16 - 22: 2 items
Sets 23 - 26: 1 item

Story contest set: 6 items

I shan't mention Christmas again until nearer the time!

Smokr has sent me his First Time Tales. Since each is stand alone, with a couple of exceptions, I'm publishing them as if they are a series, but may, since I have his permission, defer to new serials or short stories and delay his pieces from time to time. I want an absolute maximum of seven items per set, and I want to run new items as early as I can.

Anyone planning ahead for Halloween yet?

22 Feb 2016  [message #71122 is a reply to message #70741] Mon, 22 February 2016 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

So, where are we?

I was rather too busy with setting the contest up to post my usual Friday run down. Monday's set has just gone out. The next set will be Wednesday, though, if we get late contest entries, those will be published as and when.

The voting is going well for the contest, though I think the presentation order matters too much. I have already shuffled them a bit to counter that. The results are displayed dynamically here, but you may need to refresh the page because of the way our site cache engine serves pages. This method is perfect for the static content we have, but the occasional dynamic page can suffer from it

Now to the future:

Sets 1 - 4: 7 items
Set 5: 6 items
Sets 6 - 7: 5 items
Sets 8 - 10: 4 items
Set 11: 3 items
Sets 12 - 18: 2 items
Sets 19 - 25: 1 item

So, we have a healthy queue, but always need more tales. I've scouted for a couple, but those are slow burn to arrive because I don't want to start them before the author has the end in sight. We should get the first of Smokr's First Time Tales on Wednesday, but he has given me permission, since they are almost all stand alone tales, to juggle that to get other new items into the queue earlier than might otherwise be possible. In fairness I think holding the place for his first one on Wednesday would be good form and polite, so the first available queue slot is Friday, depsite the set appearing to be full.

26 Feb 2016  [message #71143 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 26 February 2016 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Today's set has just gone out. The next set leaves on Monday

Sets 1 - 2: 7 items. I've taken advantage of Smokr's offer to use FTT as a movable item
Set 3: 6 items
Sets 4 - 5: 5 items
Sets 6 - 8: 4 items
Set 9: 3 items
Sets 10 - 16: 2 items
Sets 17 - 24: 1 item

Chocolate Spread contest: 1 item

So we are a little short of tales. I'd appreciate being approached by authors of tales that fit our niche

Re: 26 Feb 2016  [message #71144 is a reply to message #71143] Sat, 27 February 2016 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Are you thinking of queuing Castlebay? Despite what's on my site I do have a back stock of chapters as I am currently writing faster than my posting schedule. I currently have 13 chapters done with 9 showing. May move into 14 tonight. I'm thinking, by the time Purity finishes and then TSB 2.1 I'll be something like 20-25 chapters in. Not really sure how far this one will go but traffic is up for it so I'm hoping for another Puppy for Sale with it popularity wise. Thought I'd mention it as we haven't discussed Castlebay so didn't know whether it would fit here?
Re: 26 Feb 2016  [message #71146 is a reply to message #71144] Sat, 27 February 2016 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
WestcliffWriter wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 00:56Are you thinking of queuing Castlebay? Despite what's on my site I do have a back stock of chapters as I am currently writing faster than my posting schedule. I currently have 13 chapters done with 9 showing. May move into 14 tonight. I'm thinking, by the time Purity finishes and then TSB 2.1 I'll be something like 20-25 chapters in. Not really sure how far this one will go but traffic is up for it so I'm hoping for another Puppy for Sale with it popularity wise. Thought I'd mention it as we haven't discussed Castlebay so didn't know whether it would fit here?

--
I've made a deliberate choice not to start to read it yet because it is a work in progress. So yes, I am considering it but want to be sure that I can run it start to finish. I also am looking forward to the surprise when I start to read it Smile Any chance this time you can send me the source files. Scraping off Wix is suboptimal

Re: 26 Feb 2016  [message #71150 is a reply to message #71146] Sun, 28 February 2016 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Quote:
timmy wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 09:06
WestcliffWriter wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 00:56Are you thinking of queuing Castlebay? Despite what's on my site I do have a back stock of chapters as I am currently writing faster than my posting schedule. I currently have 13 chapters done with 9 showing. May move into 14 tonight. I'm thinking, by the time Purity finishes and then TSB 2.1 I'll be something like 20-25 chapters in. Not really sure how far this one will go but traffic is up for it so I'm hoping for another Puppy for Sale with it popularity wise. Thought I'd mention it as we haven't discussed Castlebay so didn't know whether it would fit here?

--
I've made a deliberate choice not to start to read it yet because it is a work in progress. So yes, I am considering it but want to be sure that I can run it start to finish. I also am looking forward to the surprise when I start to read it Smile Any chance this time you can send me the source files. Scraping off Wix is suboptimal

--

Sure, I have all the source files so as soon as I am nearing the end I'll give you a shout.
4 March 2013  [message #71185 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 04 March 2016 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The next set goes out on Monday

Sets 4 & 5: 5 items
Set 6: 4 items
Sets 7 - 10: 3 items
Sets 11 - 13: 2 items
Sets 14 - 23: 1 Item

Next contest: 2 entries

11 March 2016  [message #71230 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 11 March 2016 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have, now, relatively few stories ready to go. Set 1 goes out on Monday

Sets 1 - 3: 6 items
Set 4: 5 items
Sets 5 - 7: 4 items
Sets 8 - 10: 3 items
Sets 11 & 12: 2 items
Sets 13 - 20: 1 item

We need more tales of quality, chaps!

18 March 2016  [message #71266 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 18 March 2016 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 goes out in Monday. I have some promises of new material. I'm just not sure when it will arrive.

Sets 1 - 4: 5 items. Healthy, but lower than we have been used to for a while
Sets 4 - 7: 4 items
Sets 8 & 9: 3 items
Sets 10 & 11: 2 items
Sets 12 - 24: 1 item

I'm grateful to Smokr for letting me slide his First Time Tales to fill gaps. If it were a serial rather than a series that would be harder to do for the reader. We have a couple of authors sending me occasional material, which is fine. I know there is more than I have in stock of Knots, and I'm awaiting Westcliff Writer's knowing when a couple of his tales will end to start posting whichever ends first. DJ is also sending me the chapters of her current opus in batches of 10. Otherwise I'm awaiting promises and submissions out of the blue. I like either sort.

The current contest has three entries so far. There's loads of time for others, long or short. Why has that boy got that on his head?

There are some stories I would love to see completed from ages ago. One I have been promised for 'soonish', the other, "The Move" seems to have stalled for ever. If anyone is in touch with the author, please would they ask him very sweetly what he intends for it?

26 March 2016  [message #71294 is a reply to message #70741] Sat, 26 March 2016 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 goes out on Monday

Sets 4 - 6: 5 items
Sets 10 - 21: 3 items
Sets 22 - 24: 2 items
Sets 25 - 28: 1 item

Chocolate Spread Writing Challenge: 3 items

1 April 2016  [message #71322 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 01 April 2016 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 goes out on Monday

Sets 1 - 6: 6 items
Sets 7 & 8: 5 items
Sets 9 - 18: 4 items
Sets 19 - 21: 3 items
Sets 22 - 25: 1 item

Chocolate Spread Challenge now has its fourth entry.

I have a 27 part serial in discussion with the author for when we run it, too. It's not scheduled yet.

Re: 1 April 2016  [message #71326 is a reply to message #71322] Mon, 04 April 2016 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

Timmy, I very much appreciate and thank you for the way you keep us updated on the story queue.  I hope you will continue to be able to give us reports as you have been.

Once again, thank you.
Re: 1 April 2016  [message #71328 is a reply to message #71326] Mon, 04 April 2016 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Bisexual_Guy wrote on Mon, 04 April 2016 08:07"
Timmy, I very much appreciate and thank you for the way you keep us updated on the story queue.  I hope you will continue to be able to give us reports as you have been.

Once again, thank you.

--
I don't promise to remember every week, but I will have a darned good try. Smile

Re: 2016 Story Queue updates  [message #71352 is a reply to message #70741] Sun, 10 April 2016 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 goes out on Monday, and this is where we are:

Sets 4 & 5: 5 items
Sets 6 - 18: 4 items
Sets 19 - 32: 2 items
Sets 33 - 42: 1 item

There are a few more DJ chapters waiting in the wings, but that is way down in the long tail. We're also going to break in to the Knots tale after the current book with something very different, and then continue on with Knots. Heck, we're still in the long tail!

Nearer the front, After Rules of the Road, Geron Kees has sent in some vignettes about a pair of lads who... No spoilers!

15 April 2016  [message #71365 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 15 April 2016 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Interim:

We have a weird software fault. This means I can't, yet, give you a queue status.

The site itself is unaffected

Re: 15 April 2016  [message #71370 is a reply to message #71365] Sat, 16 April 2016 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

And now, after solving that issue:

Set 1 goes out on Monday

Sets 1 & 2: 7 items
Sets 3 - 15: 6 items
Sets 16 - 28: 4 items
Set 29: 3 items
Sets 30 & 31: 2 items
Sets 33 - 39: 1 item

Isn't it fun how fast things change?

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2016 23:16]

22 April 2016  [message #71388 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 22 April 2016 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Set 1 leaves on Monday

Sets 1 - 12: 6 items
Sets 13 - 25: 4 items
Set 26: 3 items
Sets 27 & 28: 2 items
Sets 29 - 36: 1 item

On the 28th  April the next writing challenge opens. That will be Cold, Wet, and Muddy. I know of one entry already, because I've written it myself. How about yours? I'm looking forward to collecting the entries after 28th. Obviously I have my own! I'll send it to myself then!!

We have very few short stories. Short story writing can be hard, because it's easier to carry on, sometimes way past the end of the story, than to know when to stop. Stories don't need to get to the end of the characters' lives, they just need to reach an end point. Full suspense is fine. Rounded endings are fine.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2016 09:27]

29 April 2016  [message #71442 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 29 April 2016 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Things are looking good. Today;s set is out. Set 1 now goes out on Monday

Sets 6 - 9: 6 items
Sets 10 - 23: 4 items
Sets 24 - 25: 2 items
Sets 16 - 31: 1 item

We have one entry for Cold, Wet and Muddy so far

There is one tale awaiting Christmas 2016

We are also waiting for Google to re-index the site since I migrated my own stories into a more logical place, site storage-wise. This means that the site search box is finding the stories all right, but in the wrong location. I have the choice of learning how to perform a 301 redirect that was so simple in Apache and isn't in the server environment we use, or letting Google take its course. We serve them a sitemap, so it really ought to get around to it soon.

Re: 29 April 2016  [message #71444 is a reply to message #71442] Fri, 29 April 2016 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Hahahahahaha. Just as I post the totals it changes. Now updtaed;

Sets 1 - 9: 7 items
Sets 10 - 14: 5 items
Sets 15 - 23: 4 items
Sets 24 & 25: 2 items
Sets 26 - 31: 1 item

Cold, wet, and Muddy now has 3 entries

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2016 17:42]

Re: 29 April 2016  [message #71460 is a reply to message #71444] Sun, 01 May 2016 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ya know what? It is never a good time to publish updates! Over the weekend I have had an influx of tales! I shall update thsi again after Friday's set!

6 May 2016  [message #71507 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 06 May 2016 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

So, here is where we are for Monday. Slightly complex. I agreed to an experiment for one author, to publish his story every third set. I may not agree to that in the future, because it makes my life complex. IT means that adding in bonus sets to solve my queue issue below is administratively aggravating, albeit possible. But aggravation is not what this is about.

Sets 1 - 12: 7 items. That gives us a four week queue. I'm not sure how acceptable that is at the moment.
Sets 13 - 15: 6 items
Sets 16 - 18: 5 items
Sets 19 - 21: 4 items
Set 22: 2 items
Sets 23 - 28: 1 item

Cold, Wet, and Muddy has 4 entries so far 

An embarrassment of riches  [message #71523 is a reply to message #70741] Sun, 08 May 2016 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This weekend I have issued two bonus sets because the queue is becoming a queue again. I'm going to need to do a few more of those to get us back to almost instant publication of new tales alongside the many lovely serials.

I'm grateful to Smokr for allowing me to fit in his vignettes of first time love 'as and when'. This has given me some excellent flexibility.

Geron Kees is also writing vignettes at the moment. His have a constant thread, and yet are not a serial. I'd not thought of that style before. The concept works very well indeed.

I have one awkward tale to fit in. AB has asked me to run at one chapter a week of his yet to be started tale. This sounds easy, and really is, but it makes juggling difficult when I have to juggle. It will be worth waiting the week between chapters, though! It's quite a tale.

10 May 2016 - Why we are accelerating  [message #71542 is a reply to message #70741] Tue, 10 May 2016 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Publishing at an accelerated rate is not as easy a decision as you might imagine. I can press the button easily enough, but not all readers read at the speed I publish. However, not all readers read all stories. In the past we lost some excellent authors because of the queue length. I would love to encourage them back, but they are unwilling.

So, after running five days in a row, which means three extra sets, here is where we are:

Sets 1 - 8: 7 items
Sets 9 - 17: 6 items
Sets 18 on, is the long tail

I should be able to get back to our normal running rate quite soon.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2016 08:26]

13 May 2016  [message #71552 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 13 May 2016 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The accelerated rate will continue until Monday.

Sets 6 - 15: 6 items
Sets 16 - 17: 5 items
Sets 18 - 20: 4 items
After that there is a short tail of ones and twos

The first set after the site vacation is expected to be set 12

We still have just the five entries for Cold, Wet, and Muddy, and hope for more. 

20 May 2016  [message #71588 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 20 May 2016 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We're in the last run up to the site vacation. Still only five Cold, Wet, and Muddy tales, but five is good, too.

Accelerated running is over, for now. So here is the current status:

Sets 1 - 5: 7 items, but I have some queue flexibility courtesy of Smokr
Sets 6 - 10: 6 items
Sets 11 - 13: 4 items
Sets 14 - 17: 3 items
Sets 18 on, the long-ish tail of tales

I have a couple of promises of tales for after the vacation. One is for sure, and the other as the muse strikes. Both are serials.

How about you short story writers, too?

27 May 2016  [message #71626 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 27 May 2016 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We're a week away from releasing Cold, Wet, and Muddy. So far we have seven entries.

For the remainder, after today;s release:

Sets 5 - 7: 6 items
Sets 8 - 13: 3 items

After that is a short tail of ones and twos

3 June 2016  [message #71693 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 03 June 2016 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The next set goes out in Monday 20 June 2016

Sets 5 - 7: 5 items
Sets 8 - 10: 3 items
Sets 11 - 13: 2 items

Not a lot in the queue, chaps

24 June 2016  [message #71725 is a reply to message #70741] Fri, 24 June 2016 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have the following status:

Sets 1 - 7: 7 items. That means our queue length is two and a half weeks. I'm almost content with that.
Sets 8 - 10: 6 items
Set 11: 4 items
Sets 12 - 26: 1 or 2 items.

Something of interest. As one fishing tale concludes another one will start!

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2016 10:18]

Re: 24 June 2016  [message #71730 is a reply to message #71725] Sun, 26 June 2016 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick Deverill is currently offline  Nick Deverill

Toe is in the water

Quote:
timmy wrote on Fri, 24 June 2016 10:17something of interest. As one fishing tale concludes another one will start!

Ah good, I'd hate to have to find a plaice where I could perch while I waited...
Re: 24 June 2016  [message #71731 is a reply to message #71730] Sun, 26 June 2016 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Nick "

timmy wrote on Fri, 24 June 2016 10:17something of interest. As one fishing tale concludes another one will start!

Ah good, I'd hate to have to find a plaice where I could perch while I waited...

--
It's a whale of a tale unless you flounder.

Previous Topic: Sad news
Next Topic: Ray's Stories
Goto Forum: