A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Recommendations pretty please :3
icon5.gif Recommendations pretty please :3  [message #71209] Tue, 08 March 2016 18:57 Go to next message
AlexTwisst is currently offline  AlexTwisst

Getting started

Hello everybody,

This is my first topic here, so I want to thank all the authors for the good stories that are out there, they are the main reason I am here now.
I love to read romance stories ...but, what I really don't like is looking for that exact story I am in need of, and trial and error isn't the best solution out there, takes a lot of time and patience.
So I am here asking, nono, begging you to recommend me stories  which:   - are mainly romance with very little or no sex involved at all
                                                                                                        - main characters have an age difference (not exclusive, just preferred, but PLEASE mention if the story has it because it is something I would love very much, age difference like 2-3 years already matter bigways ^.^)
                                                                                                        - are long (at least a few chapters)

I will make a list of those stories that I already red, and fit in the category, I will keep updating the list (little heart near those which have age difference)

"Nice Try"  from the site owner
"Pure and Honest Heart"  and "The Force of Destiny" by Zambezi,
"Beyond The Rain" by Grasshopper,
"A Younger Orogeny" by Mihangel

The next stories come in the "masochistic" category, being tragedies in one way or another, but I will add no further spoilers.
"A Time" from Mihangel. 
"Scholarship" by Ian John Copeland 

Thank you in advance

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=2399&private=0

(not my photo, just for inspiration)
  • Attachment: Yepp.jpg
    (Size: 84.04KB, Downloaded 1506 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 13 March 2016 11:50]

"I work hard in the 4th,
and we'll be together next year.
We'd enjoy that since I love you,
and you like me."

http://45.media.tumblr.com/56d7d6c5872d2b52c768ee8e3996853b/tumblr_mu3l6iMntQ1rs218bo1_400.gif
Re: Recommendations pretty please :3  [message #71211 is a reply to message #71209] Tue, 08 March 2016 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have very few stories where there is a substantial age difference. Many recent stories have less actual sex and still are strong on romance.

Neph has little sex in his tales, and unique topics

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2016 20:06]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Recommendations pretty please :3  [message #71248 is a reply to message #71209] Sun, 13 March 2016 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

I suggest a couple more stories by Mihangel. A Younger Orogeny is fairly short at just four chapters (which are, strangely enough, labelled as chapters 1, 2, 2, and 2 on the index page, although there really are four chapters), but I think it gets your ♥ mark. The Scholar's Tale is considerably longer, at 30 chapters; the protagonists are the same age, but if you're looking for serious writing with much more romance than sex, you will probably like it. And as long as you're on Mihangel's index page, his Nights and Days is one of my all-time favorites. No age difference, if I recall correctly, but at ten chapters it should do OK for length.
Re: Recommendations pretty please :3  [message #71250 is a reply to message #71248] Sun, 13 March 2016 09:31 Go to previous message
AlexTwisst is currently offline  AlexTwisst

Getting started

Heyyah.

I just finished the first chapter of "A younger orogeny" and I'm lovin it.
I red "A time" on another site, where only that and "The scholars tale" were uploaded and on this site I didn't get to the "M" yet. ^.^ Im going on alphabetical order, reading the first chapters, deciding if I like the story or not.
Making an exception right now, I jumped to Mihangel and I'm surprised he has a lot of stories. A big "yaaaaayyy" for it. And a big thanks to you.

The file is a photo, he is Luke in the story ^.^

"I work hard in the 4th,
and we'll be together next year.
We'd enjoy that since I love you,
and you like me."

http://45.media.tumblr.com/56d7d6c5872d2b52c768ee8e3996853b/tumblr_mu3l6iMntQ1rs218bo1_400.gif
Previous Topic: Of Yaoi
Next Topic: Strange "Reset Password" Process!
Goto Forum: