A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Brian goes to college, by Nick Brady
Brian goes to college, by Nick Brady  [message #71788] Mon, 08 August 2016 13:45
Nick Deverill is currently offline  Nick Deverill

Toe is in the water

Being the latest installment of Life with Marco, Marty and their boys is shaping up as another fine read. However, one issue for Timmy is that chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 are showing 'read more stories by this author' on the right, rather than the 'next chapter' one.

My laptop and firefox gets its bottom spanked, ruddy thing is caching everything. Looks ok in Chrome, which I don't like but have for check compatibility on the websites I maintain.

One I think for Nick is in the first paragraph of chapter 9, Brian is said to be 1 not 18... And another in chapter 13:
"Well, it is much like here in Tulsa," Gunder told him, "We are a very modern country. The weather is cooler there and we have very long summer nights and short nights in the winter." It should of course be short days in the winter.

Minor things though, saga is worth a read from the start - which is why I'd not reported these things earlier.

Bits added as my laptop is an idiot. Goes off to put it through the mangle...
Gave it a good spanking, it'll not do that again - ever - I've attacked about:config.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2016 16:08]

Previous Topic: Mooi
Next Topic: The Pick of the Bunch, by Ivor Slipper
Goto Forum: