A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?
Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71932] Wed, 05 October 2016 12:25 Go to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Howdy Guys,

Hope you are all keeping as well as can be?

So this weekend past - 01 Oct 2016 - I took the figurative jump into the deep-end and went and got my Prince Albert Piercing... and it has been MIND BLOWING!!! but more on that later...

For the time being I am interested to know what everyone else's feeling are on what I consider a strangely Taboo topic.

All things equal I have been considering a PA for some time (almost 7 years) and after chatting to a few online folks - as most of the people I know seem unwilling to open up in discussion - I made the call, booked an appointment and committed to the follow through Smile

Saturday morning arrived and I was petrified but ready to get this done... When I arrived I was instantly set at ease by the professionalism of the staff and sheer cleanliness of the facility. Feeling better about the whole experience, I followed the artist through and sat where he instructed and dropped my pants and let little Adam (my members code name Wink ) see what the hell was going on.

My artist is incredibly good looking and I was just happy that I didn't spring wood but I guess it would have been the highest form of flattery LOL.

We sat and spoke about the actual piercing, what I could expect during the process and all the aftercare and cleaning instructions. after about 10 minutes of prep he told me to lay back and relax... but I was curious as all hell and wanted to see what was going on.
Make no mistake after seeing the size of the needle he was about to stick through my dick there was definitely a little flinch and second thought but with a deep breath and sharp pinch it was all over and I had a large metal ring dangling from the end of my pride and joy.

We are now 5 days into the healing process and it feels AMAZING!!! I count myself among the lucky few as I had no pain, no swelling and absolutely NO bleeding even after waking the next morning with a raging boner.

The sensitivity is a killer as you feel every little movement with the weight from the ring at the tip of your head. I'm also a 'grower' and not a 'shower' so was worried about my partial foreskin getting in the way but this too adds depth and bone shaking stimulation to the simples movement.
Also I've been horny as hell for the past 5 days and can't wait to give the new hardware a test run :) 

So my thoughts and words of wisdom to those considering a PA piercing - Go For IT, in the end I found that I struggled with the mind over matter part of my decision more than anything else. Make sure you find a reputable Studio or Artist, the devil is in the details and an artist with at least a 5 years' experience is well worth the effort to find, they are also more comfortable with guys whipping their junk out left right and center. Once you have an artist ask LOADS of questions, there are no silly or embarrassing questions when you are dealing with a professional they are there to perform a service and when paying you have the right to their time. Do Your Research - FYI the PA is pierced through the thinnest skin in the body to pierce Wink so there is something to consider Very Happy

Thanks for listening and reading guys - I really wanted to share this as I know there are so few casual resources online that sometimes you just need to see a friendly face and hear some words of assurance before taking the dive Smile

P.S. - So if there is anything else you would like to know shout away. Oh and I know this may seem a bit crude but I don't mind sharing images privately if anyone is keen to see... not that there aren't millions of images on the web already Wink

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71933 is a reply to message #71932] Wed, 05 October 2016 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have had my dick filleted with a urethraplasty and there is nothing that would induce me to have anyone else muck about with it.

Be careful the boy with the tongue piercing doesn't get locked to your todger ring!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71934 is a reply to message #71932] Wed, 05 October 2016 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skallagrigg is currently offline  skallagrigg

Getting started

hey
I'd be really interested to see some pics - I've tried talking about it with some guys but they just clam up?!
Thanks Smile
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71936 is a reply to message #71932] Wed, 05 October 2016 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

I had a small PA fitted back in 1992. I stopped wearing any jewelry in the piecing around 2010, as the relationship I was in with an HIV+ guy demanded the use of condoms, PA rings aren't safe with condoms, and taking it out and putting it back was too much faffing about. Despite what one hears, the hole has not closed up/healed over in nearly seven years.

I have no regrets about having had the piercing, but I somehow don't see myself going back to wearing genital jewelry.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71938 is a reply to message #71936] Thu, 06 October 2016 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

I've never liked the idea of piercings anywhere in my body.  Maybe it's some primal self-defense mechanism that isn't thrilled with the idea of having a piece of metal puncturing any part of my body (especially with the intent of that puncture being permanent) that turns me off of the idea.  Needles for legitimate medical purposes is one thing (I make sure to get my yearly flu shot, and have donated blood a few times), but that's about as far as I can go.  (And before all those who have had body piercings jump in, yes, I realize that properly licensed and trained professionals can for the most part make it a safe and painless procedure, but still...)
icon5.gif Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71970 is a reply to message #71932] Fri, 14 October 2016 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

When I had my dick fileted it was superbly sensitive for a while. Then it lost interest.

How's your sensitivity now a week or more has passed by?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #71988 is a reply to message #71970] Mon, 17 October 2016 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

Hey Guys,

Yeah Timmy - I have to agree initially the sensitivity was quite intense and I could hardly move without some kind of arousal. The raw piercing sting stopped about a week after I'd had the piercing so that was great - now that the general feelings have subsided there is a rather pleasurable weight and feel about the piercing.

As an experience it really has been awesome and again I feel that I have been amongst some of the luckier piercing candidates as I had no problems at all Smile

On a more personal note - I have not yet had sex with the piercing (recommended to wait at least 6 weeks to fully heal) but masturbation has been crazy. Any staying power I may have had before has been nullified by the piercing and reaching climax can happen very quickly but I am looking forward to building up again Wink

Thanks again all and if there are any other questions please do not hesitate to shoot away Smile

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: Genital Piercings - Feelings on, Fears of, Attracted To.?  [message #72512 is a reply to message #71934] Sun, 05 February 2017 20:50 Go to previous message
Jackboy is currently offline  Jackboy

Toe is in the water

Hiya Roger - and OUCH! I thought I was being brave having my ears pierced in-house.

The very idea makes this boi wince, but I have wondered in the long past.

Jack.
Previous Topic: A letter to your 16 year old self
Next Topic: As long as we're all going to pull out poetry...
Goto Forum: